Wanda

36, 8, and 12 from the smut list with gp reader and bottom wanda? i love your writing btw!
36 "YOU SENT ME PICTURES OF YOU NAKED WHILE I WAS IN A WORK MEETING!"
8 "I've never wanted to fuck you more than I do now"
12 "I want you inside me"

Wanda can feel the anticipation building within her when she hears the apartment door open and the jingle of keys, the telltale sign that you're home from work. She straightens her posture as she waits for you in the bedroom.

"Wanda!" you call out, "You know I love it when you show off to me, but princess....YOU SENT ME PICTURES OF YOU NAKED WHILE I WAS IN A WORK MEETING!"

When you get no response from your girlfriend you set your keys and briefcase down and make your way farther into your apartment. The livingroom and kitchen are empty but you can see the light from your bedroom making its way down the hall.

You make your way down the hall to find your door cracked open. You push the door open and can feel your jaw nearly hit the floor when you see the surprise Wanda has set up for you.

She waits for you sitting in her calves in the middle of the bed, wearing the most beautiful set of lingerie you've ever seen her in, actually it's the only set you've seen her in. Point still stands. The deep red stands out perfectly against her pale skin, the way her breasts look in it alone is enough to excite you.

"Hi detka(baby)" she greets, voice sounding far more innocent than the scene before you

You smile at her, "Hi princess. What's all this?"

"Do you like my surprise?" she asks, slightly nervous

"Oh, I love your surprise, you look so beautiful. You buy this just for me?" you ask as you walk closer to the bed. She nods and you grab her chin to get her to look at you as you say your next words, "I've never wanted to fuck you more than I do now."

You can feel her tremble in excitement, "Please fuck me, detka(baby)"

"Mmm, gladly." you hum, causing her to shudder.

You quickly connect your lips to hers pulling a moan from her as your hands squeeze her covered breasts. Her hands grasp at your neck as you lean her backward, pushing her further into the mattress. Your tongue slips into her mouth as you deepen the kiss, she eagerly lets you in to explore. Her hips involuntarily buck when she can feel your hardened dick through your pants.

Breaking the heated kiss your mouth trails along her jaw and down her neck, sucking marks into her skin as you go. A breathy moan leaves her when your teeth graze against the skin underneath her ear, you bite down before soothing the skin with your tongue. Her grip has moved to your shoulders now, her grip tight enough that her knuckles are going white.

One of your hands trails up her bare thigh, "Tell me what you want, princess."

"I want you inside me." she rasps out, "Please Y/n."

You practically growl as you take your shirt off, standing briefly to undo your belt and remove your pants and boxers in one swift motion. She sits up and watches as your dick springs free, her thighs clenching in anticipation. You slowly make your way around the bed, your hands make quick work of removing her lingerie before you're looking into her lust blown eyes.

You smirk as you look down at her, "Hands and knees for me"

She quickly gets into your desired position and you can't help but moan at the sight of her dripping cunt in front of you. You get back on the bed behind her, hands reaching to grope at her breasts as you slide your dick over her soaked lips causing a moan to escape her.

Without warning you slip inside her, pulling a moan from both of you before you begin thrusting your hips. She sinks down onto her elbows to give you the best angle to give pleasure to both of you.

"Your pussy is always so tight for me, I fucking love it."

"Ooh, fuck..." she exclaims

You groan, "You love feeling my dick spread you open, don't you princess?"

"Y-yes Love it so much D-daddy" she practically whimpers

Her walls become tighter around you as your tight grip moves to her hips. You pound into her relentlessly as she rocks back into you, the sounds of the sloshing and slapping happening between the two of you are nearly drowned out by your girlfriends moans.

"Gonna fill you up. That ok, my love?" you ask breathlessly

She nods, "Yes..yes...please daddy!"

Not even a minute later your cum is painting her inner walls as you both scream each others names. Your neighbors must hate you by now, you don't care though. After all you're only taking care of your princess.