•Chapter 3•

•chapter 3•- The Tanned Triangle -

•chapter 3•
- The Tanned Triangle -

••••

".. and she literally ripped her own lip ring out."

"Holy shit, that had to have sucked really badly." Jenni said as we stepped into the house after decided to get some coffees and muffins for everyone.

"She honestly looked like she had ripped a fishing hook out of her mouth, it was pretty.. horrific." I said following Jenni into the house from a bright early morning, we were just chatting about the most disturbing stuff we have seen in our lifetime.

"Well, have you ever seen a toe nail being ripped completely off."

"Oh my god. Thankfully I have not." I said covering my mouth at the image in my head.

"You don't want to honestly, I can't look at toenails anymore, scarred for life." Jenni said.

"Hey Snooki, how you feeling this morning?" I asked giving Nicole a hug as I stepped into the kitchen, placing the drinks down on the counter.

"I've feeling better, I've decided I'm going to stay, and enjoy whatever happens." Snooki said as I gave her a smile.

"That's great to hear, you deserve to have such a fun and exciting summer with us all.. After the first night, I really want to party with you." I said happy to see a smile and laugh come from Nicole who I hope I could get along with really well.

"You are amazing, thank you." Nicole said as i handed her a takeaway coffee cup and a muffin of her choice and she sat at the table with Jenni and I, and we enjoyed a morning breakfast together.

"What's this story about a ripped off toenail?"

••••

It was the first night out for everyone, the group was hitting the jersey shore partying scene and so far it was everything and more, the clubs were packed with people, the drinks were flowing, the ground shaking. It was a great atmosphere and a good time for everyone.

"My girl Ash, you look incredible tonight." Vinny said pulling me into the crowded dance floor, I danced with Pauly, Ronnie, Vicki and Vin, having a blast of a time.

Vin was letting loose as he danced with many women, he dove threw a older ladies legs, he nearly kicked me in the face trying to flip around on the ground.

"Ash, show us what your mama gave ya!" Pauly cheered waving his hand in their air, i dance with anyone who wanted a partner. I felt relaxed and enjoyed every single moment.