🍦

(didnt know not putting a title in another font would be fun)

Soobin:
Hey did some random
number start texting
you yesterday?

Taehyun:
Yes why?

Soobin:
Oh looks like he
chatted you too.

Soobin proudly looked at his screen as his plan worked, he was going to text Taehyun who he had a crush since middle school because of his candy-like lips about this supposed 'future boyfriend' to Taehyun.

Taehyun:
Damn he texted you too?
He was really weird huh

Soobin's heart broke into pieces as his own crush called him weird (damn).

Soobin:
Yeah, um wanna hang
out in the library later?

      *Taehyun is texting*

"Fuck fuck fuck why did i say thatttt" Soobin mentally cried as he threw his phone into his bed and aggressively punched his pillow
(#justiceforpillow😔✊).

Taehyun on the other hand was.. malfunctioning 'i- i- WHAT NO WAY THE SCHOOL FLIRT IS ASKING ME OUT!? WAIT NO, HE JUST WANTS TO MEET ME RIGHT? RIGHT!?' Taehyun was trying his best to respond back.

Taehyun:
Sure:)

Soobin widened his eyes at the text and slowly smirked 'well looks like i dont need to make you fall inlove when your already inlove' (i mean who wouldn't😍).

Soobin:
Haha people say your
cold and mature when
your really cute🤭

Taehyun at that point literally ran out his room busted Beomgyu's door open "HYUNNGGGGGGGGGG" Taehyun cried into Beomgyu's arms as the black head boy looked at the red head confused(Yasss red hair Taehyunnn😍😍😍).

"Why are you crying!? did something happen to hobak?" Beomgyu ask as he tried his best to calm the young one down "S-soobin hyung asked me ou-out"

"Damn"

_______________________________________
Another day Another fail Periodttt.