" Ch.2 - Your b-back? "

Athy change clothes. After she begins to walk around the palace.

'Hhmmmmm' wondering around while thinking nothing...

Than she suddenly heard someone. She looked behind her where'd she heard the person behind her. She was shock to see Lily, looked so tired. 'Ohhh Lily you must be tired thinking 'bout me?' she feel bad for the girl in front of her..
'I can't just let myself seen that quick... I'm sorry!' she looked so sad but she can't do anything.

And left try to find another place to go with..

Lucas' POV:

Y'know what he's doing I don't need to explain it right?...... Okay :> let's talk about after he got the branch.
-Me

He felt tired and wanna really sleep! Right now. He than travel back to the empire.. he won't see Athy there tho. (ー_ー゛)

'Strange why do I feel something strange?? Nvm I'm going back anyways.' Thought of him. Huh? Think you'll see her there......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Princess?" He said while walking around at the Emerald palace. Than he teleport to Athys room. 'Where is she? ... I'm going to ask her personal maid instead..'

Than he finds Lily, doing her job. than he ask
"Hey where's, princess?"

Lily look shock than walk towards Lucas. "Are you princess playmate!?"

He look confused than 'Y-yeah?"

Lily looked relief and said "Ohh thank God your here!"

Lucas stands there with a confused face.

"Athy left. she's been missing for 1week. We don't know where she go..."

Lucas looked shock and Lily explained everything.

He was shocked at first than he go back to his sense and said "Thank y-y-you" than he disappeared out of nowhere.

Lily said this ; "Thank God your back pls find Princess. I will be counting it on you Mr. Lucas!"

Meanwhile:

Lucas has been teleporting everywhere for 2hours 'Where are you?' Lucas looked worried. (I'm getting bored to this parts!)

Back to Athy's POV :

'I'm at the park again..' while looking pale.
Than i sense something. 'That mana. Is it Lucas? Is he in the park looking for me?!'

I walked around to see if she can find Lucas around.

Lucas POV: (*・~・*)

I sense something. 'I sense Athy's mana in here she's in the park?! How am I suppose to find her when there's billion of people here.........' He thought with a lazy face in his face. This pretty b*stard is a lazy guy Okay?.. <( ̄︶ ̄)>

hours later:

They finally find each other.. ( Don't mind this I'm lazy to do this part ( ╹▽╹ ) )

"So tell me, who told you to just run away without my permission?" I said

'Is this guy even kidding? I'm really busy dealing with my life out here y'know' thought Athy
"What do you want me to do stand there while Daddy is trying to kill me?"
"Ugghhh your so annoying y'know. So what do we do now?" She asked.

"Idk maybe find somewhere to sleep?" I teased her.

'This idiot.' "Let's go back to my room in Emerald palace instead." She said

"What do you mean? Go back.." I with confusion on his face said to Athy.

"What do you want us to do? Where will i sleep? Huh.." She replied.

"To my place instead." I said with a proud face. Yeah yeah.

"F-fine I don't want Lily to see me anyway" Athy said ; Confused? She's talking about maybe Lily would clean her room while shes sleeping and might see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There now making there way to the 'Tower'

That's all. sorry for the short chater again.
( ╹▽╹ ) I'm really having fun too, doing this story!

Ty so much for the Follow and Rete to my story. if you like the story pls Rate this and Follow so you'll get updates to the new chapters!

Ty again see you next time! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛