" Ch.14 pt.2 - Leave now! "

A/N: Hi, again 👋🏻 [Ch.14 2/2]
(Beware of the cringed/s)

My POV:
"....... Fine..... But only min!"
Athanasia said.

'F*ck....' Lucas thought of himself.He's gaze is powerful you can see his literally mad.

"Okay, come!" Ijekiel said.

"Yeah sure. Let's go Lucas." Athy replied.

"............ Can we talk only three of us?"
Ijekiel asked.

"What are you trying to say" Lucas said rudenesly. (I would be the same)

"Lucas calm down!
No I can't go with you guys without Lucas."
Athanasia said by replying back at the same time.

"Uhhh- Lucas can come no need to stay here! Let's go guys lunch time is almost over!!" Jennette joined their convo.

Both Athy&Lucas mind:
Lucas: You shouldn't have agreed with them! Ugghhhhh ...
Athy : I didn't want to agree! I just don't wanna make Jennette worried more..
Lucas : Now we had to deal with them again
Athy : Why are you acting like that?
Lucas : ........ None of your business! (😏)
Athy : ......... Tell me!!?
Lucas : It's nothing! And they're asking you wouldn't reply!
Athy : Cuz you destruct me!
Lucas : Yeah yeah...
(No one heard them cuz, they're talking using their minds.)

"Princess,hello?" Jennette said. Waving at Athy's eyes.

"Ohhhhh-- sorry hehe! So what were you saying again?"

"Uhhhhh- ok. So when will you come back Miss Lily is waiting for you even Sir Felix!"

"Ohhhhh, that... Idk? Not wanting to see Daddy for a while..." (Ofc it's a lie)

"What you still haven't decide yet?" Ijekiel joined their convo.

'Why do you care??' Lucas thought. While eating a cake that Athy baked last night. Lucas want it to be his lunch. (He only want what Athy make. 😋)

"Yeah haven't so you guys should wait.."

"Awwww, but I want as three to have our family day!" Jennette said upset.

"What do you mean?" Athy asked.

"Me and his majesty are having a tea party but it's not complete if your not there too."

"............" Athanasia was stunned.
'No no no... It can't be!! Will this world become the og novel!!!? No no no I don't wanna die!!' Her thoughts has no ending till you can see her almost tearing up...

"Princess, what's happening?" Lucas said.

'No will she steal Daddy away from me??? Will she steal Daddy the way she did in the og novel????'

"Me and Princess are going now. We ain't going to school for now!" And with that they disappear.

-

"What happened to the Princess, did I say something wrong Ijekiel?"

"No you didn't it's okay! I think something just bothered the Princess.."

"I hope so.." Jennette said, worryingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asking why it's to short??
Well this is only pt.2 of Ch.14 so act it's part of it to.

So basically if you have read some of like this 'Lucas flipped his finger' ...... Yeah that means "Snap/Snapped/Snapping" like bro. I always forget Snap so I add flip 🙃 so if you have read that it mean snap 😒 but some I think it's originally flip idk...... But yeah act like you understand 😃🤚🏻
(So I apologize for the mistakes I've been making since Ch.1 🥀 Ty for understanding)

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛
٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ