" Ch.14 pt.1 - Stay away! "

A/N: Here's an update
[Ch.14 1/2]

Athy's POV:
'Hmmmm.' I woke up from my sleep after hearing my alarm clock (Do they have alarm clock's? If not act they have!)
It's already moring and I'm still sleepy! I got up and seen Lucas still sleeping i walk a lil closer, than i stopped after i remembered what he always do when i walk more closer to him so i walk backwards. 'Not gonna fall for that again!' my thought's leaving him behind.

After i got ready, i think that he's really sleeping cuz I'm all ready and he ain't waking up so i walk towards him.
"Lucas wakeup! It's morning and we have class today!!" i said.

"Need more time to sleep." He said.

"What? Did you sleep early last night?" i asked.

"Maybe..."

I looked him serious.
"What did you do last night?"

"Nothing!" He said looking away.

"If your not gonna tell me I'll leave you here right now!" I said seriously.

He pat my head 3times and said.
"No need to know that Princess will be late"

"No we're not leaving until you tell me what did you do last night!!" I said angrily.

"Hmmmmmm... Fine.... The world tree said my next mission last night and I did that right away that's why I didn't get enough sleep. Happy now?" He said. (It's a lie ✨)

"Ohhhh- ok that's all and you wouldn't tell me??" I asked.

"Bcuz Princess, is worried" He said smirking.

I was spechless I notice I'm hitting up right now. I covered my face and teleport to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Lucas went inside.... To see.....
Ijekiel talking to Jennette.

Lucas hold my hands. Ngl I blush a lil even
I'm in a big trouble.
We both run in the other way. And thankfully they didn't notice us.

"Hoo! Thank God they didn't saw us!" I whispers.

"We're really lucky! Anyway how are we going to our room if there blocking the way?" Lucas asked.

"I actually- You're dump too y'know? We can just teleport right?"

".....Ohhh yeah!" Lucas hold my hand and teleport us in front of our classroom.

-

We arrived at the perfect time before the bell rings.
We walked inside to see that the teacher ain't still here.
(We got lucky!)

We sat down next to each other and talked for awhile before the teacher came.

"Hello, class sorry if I'm late i just talked to young Mr. Alpheus. He asked if the Princess is in my class, so i said yes. He then want to meet you at lunch Princess!"

'F*ck! That jerk literally won't let me go!'
My thoughts.

"Will you accept Princess?" The teacher said.

"Uhhh- I'm sorry I'm busy I'll talk to him next time!" I said. Cuz there's no way I'll want to talk to him!

"Ohhhh, ok I'll tell him that right away! Stay here class don't be noisy I'll be gone for a min!" She said. And walked outside.

-

I can feel Lucas being mad right now!
'I have to do smth! Ahh! 💡'
I talked to Lucas. And yes it make him calm down. It was awkward awhile ago but now not anymore we talked normally til' the teacher came back.
Class ended. And we both walked towards the cafeteria. To see them again.....
'Ahhhhh! Why is my fate so unlucky!!'
I screamed in my head.

"Princess!" Said by a silver hair boy with a golden eye's...

'F*CK!!!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!'
"Uhhhh.. Hi?" I said.

Lucas walked in front of me.
"What do you want now?"

'I-i *blush*' i blush a lil and i try to cover my face but i can't move cuz I'm so nervous!!

"Me and Jennette just want to talk to Princess for a min!"

"Yes, Princess i haven't seen you for the past months, and Ijekiel told me that you guys met!" A brunet girl said with the same
jewelry eye's like me.

"Fine... Just for min!" I really want to decline but Jennette would be upset!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Unfinished! Ch.14 pt.2 next time]

Yep short as H3ll :> anyways thank you so much for still waiting on this story and still supporting me it's making me continue this till the end and ofc I'll continue this until we reach 'The End' ❤

This chapter is only Athy's pov ✨

Follow and Vote pls! ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ <3

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛