Part 1: E.9.

Check if you've read previous update. Unedited hai, adjust kar lo..

___________________

"Waada karta hoon, tumhe mein tumhare ghar pahuchaunga.. bas thoda waqt de do mujhe. Tumhe le jana itna asaan nahi hai isiliye mujhe thodi mohalat chahiye, taaki tumhare liye sab taiyyari kar saku.", Said Sidharth.

The grim on his face was mirrored by her agonized eyes.

"Yeh jo dukh ke saaye tumhare chehre pe hai woh chhatt jayenge aur tum doobara apne badi si duniya mein azaad jalpari banke ghoom paogi. Apne logon ke saath khushi se rahogi. Jo tum chahe kar paogi aur yaha ke neech insaano ke nazaron se bachi rahogi. Par dyaan rakhna.. doobara phir waapis kabhi math aana yaha Shehnaaz.", He said in fear.

"Apne logon ke saamne mujhe bhool toh nahi jaogi na Shehnaaz? Mujhe tumhaari bahut yaad aayegi. Phir kabhi koi aisa nahi hoga mere zindagi mein joh tumhaari tarah mere aane ka besabri se intezaar karega. Tumhaari tarah iss jale huye badsoorat chehre ko koi nahi nihaarega. Aur tumhaari tarah bina kisi alfaazo ki madad liye mere jazbaat nahi samjhega. I will miss you. I love you.", Tear drops escape from his eyes and she finds it excruciatingly painful.

He gets down from the ladder.

"Kullu..", she calls him but emotional him doesn't stop.

Flora swims down anxiously to watch him leave. Cursing herself for unable to help him out of pain because of her inability to understand anything, she goes and occupies her shell bed. She curls up and falls asleep.

Flashback:

Long ago, when the earth was full of evils and atrocities, it got completely drowned in flood by the Lord of annihilation, Lord Shiva. Lord Matsya, the incarnation of Lord Vishnu appeared to save the chosen few to re-instill the goodness and auspiciousness on earth. He came in the form of half human and half fish and towed the huge ship safely thus saving King Manu and his wife to start the human kind again in the new world post destruction.

 He came in the form of half human and half fish and towed the huge ship safely thus saving King Manu and his wife to start the human kind again in the new world post destruction

It was then when Lord Matsya, the half man and half fish form left his sacred part or 'Ansh' into the sea. These species grew in number into their own world of sea and had generations and generations dwelling and surviving without coming in contact with the other world outside the sea who were called the humans.

Unlike human beings who communicate using verbal language, mermaids and mermans communicated through wavelengths and unique gestures underwater. They were smart and friendly in nature.

Being the youngest, bubbliest and the most beautiful mermaid from her flock, Matsye was loved by all. She seeks permission from her father, Matsyaraaj who happens to be a leader of the flock, to explore the new home after they left their earlier home due to increasing troubles from human waste and harmful chemical disposals into their territory.

Her father approves for her to go with her other mermaid friends, while he along with the other mermans would inspect for what probable threats could they anticipate and avoid in future around their new territory.