Part 3: E.1.

Here is the 2nd update today. You would need to read the earlier one before proceeding to read this.

As mentioned, consider the story as a fictional story only. No rude comments.
________________

Shera was stunned looking at the breathtakingly beautiful lady standing infront of him.

As he oggled her from top to toe, Shehnaaz looked around the place to find her Kullu..

"Kisse doondh rahi hai?", Asked Shera in his hoarse voice.

She startled at his voice and looked at him.

"Naam kya hai tumhara?" He asked. She didn't answer.

"Chaand naam hai iska bhai", said Pasha. Shera glared at him.

"Goongi hai kya yeh?", He asked.

"Nahi bhai.. gaadi mein baar baar Kullu Kaha hai bol rahi thi", said Pasha.

"Kullu kaun hai?", He asked.

"Kya maloom bhai..", shrugged Pasha.

"Kullu..", uttered Shehnaaz.

"Tu jaa..", ordered Shera while gawking at Shehnaaz lustfully and Pasha left.

Shera slammed the door scaring Shehnaaz. She looked at him who approached her with lust filled eyes, while unbuttoning his shirt. Shehnaaz was reminded of the obscene which she had witnessed infront of her eyes few hours back. She took a step back at his every step forward until her back touched the wall behind.

She clenched her eyes shut in fear when suddenly a loud noise was heard on the door. It was a noise of gun shot. Shera jumped towards the drawer to pick his gun when the door opened and multiple bullets hit his whole body rendering him dead at the very movement.

Shehnaaz sat on the floor pressing her hands against her ears while her eyes were still closed. There were few more bullets fired on the other side of the wall.

"Aye.. chal.. taane chal", said a lady police constable to Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz got up petrified at the sight of bloodshed infront of her. She walked along with the police constable outside where she saw another girl like her. The girl looked at Shehnaaz in shock however before she could speak they were asked to sit in the police van and taken to the police station.

"Tum dono mein se khabar kisne di thi?", Asked the police inspector Taambe.

"Sir, maine..", the girl said.

"Tumhaara naam?", Asked the inspector.

"Maya.. Maya Vikram Rajvanshi..", said the girl.

"Huh? What? Aap Maya Vikram Rajvanshi..", The inspector looked at her in shock.

"Main apne husband Vikram Rajvanshi se baat karna chahti hoon.", Said Maya.
.
.
.
Within the next 20 minutes, a BMW car pulled over in the vicinity of the police station. Vikram Rajvanshi got out of the car and walked inside the station.

"Maya??", He called her and was taken aback to find Shehnaaz as well.

"Can we go home and talk Vikram?", Said Maya.

He nodded his head.

"I want both our names to not appear anywhere in any case.", Said Maya. Vikram got his lawyer to work and asked him to clear their names from the case.

Maya, Vikram and Shehnaaz sat in the car to drive off to the Rajvanshi's.

"How can you be alive, Maya?", Asked Vikram.

"Jaise tum zinda ho Vikram. Kyu tumhe Vikram kahu yaa Dhruv?", She asked.

"Huh?", Vikram was taken aback.

"Jaise tum Dhruv hoke Vikram bane, waise hi main Shreeja se Maya bani.", Said Maya.

"Shreeja?", He asked in surprise.

"Haan Dhruv. Tumne Matsya ke liye Dhruv ka shashir tyaag karke Vikram ke shareer mein pravesh kar liya aur maine tumhaare liye Shreeja ka shareer tyaag karke Maya ka shareer apnaaya. Maya ka shareer bahut tired hone ke wajah se, main behosh ho gayi.

Jab aankh khuli toh maine apne saamne Mayur ko paya. Wahi Mayur jiske saath Maya bhaagne wali thi Vikram ko dhokha deke. Usne mujhe ek khotte wali ko bech diya. Aur khotte se uthakar ek gangster ke pass pahuchayi gayi. Joh mujhpar iss kadar fidaa tha ki mere liye kuch bhi kar sakta tha.

Woh mujhe chodne walon mein se nahi tha. Toh maine usse dheere dheere chotti chotti maang karna start kiya, jisse woh puri karta. Phir maine usse phone maanga, jiske milte hi mujhe laga ki main tumhe contact karu, par tum hospital mein coma mein the.

Bahut din tak sochti rahi ki waha se kaise chutkara milega. Main police ko chote mote information bhejne lagi taaki mauka paane par bada sa information deke apne aap ko waha se azaad kara saku.

Phir tumhari hosh mein aane ki khabar maine news mein dekha. Tab maine police ko unka pata bataya jisse uska encounter karne mein asaani huyi.", Explained Maya.

"Shreeja, tumne itna sab mere liye kiya? I am sorry.", Vikram hung his head down in shame for never recognising her love for him.

As they both hugged each other, Shehnaaz looked at them.

"Kullu.. Kullu chahiye", she said in a sulking voice.

"Kullu kaun?", Asked Shreeja.

"Mera pati.. kullu..", said Shehnaaz.

"Pati? Agastya se tumne shaadi kar li?", Asked Vikram.

"Shaadi..", she nodded in agreement

"Woh kaha hai? Tum waha kaise pahuchi uss gangster ke yaha?", Asked Vikram

"Meera ke saath.. market gayi..", said Shehnaaz.

"Meera?", Maya was reminded of her sister.

"Tum jaanti ho tumhara ghar kaha hai?", Asked Vikram.

"Keshov ghar..", said Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz couldn't answer them properly due to her limited language knowledge and speaking ability. Vikram promised Maya to find Agastya.

.
.
.

"Bijli? Itne din kaha gayi thi?", Asked the watchman at Rajvanshi's gate.

"Gaon gayi thi bhaiyya.. mere nanaji bahut bimaar the..", said Meera.

"Achcha? Ab tabiyat kaisi hai unki?", Asked Watchman.

"Guzar gaye..", said Meera.

"Arey arey, bahut bura hua.", Said Watchman.

"Vikram Sir aur Maya memsaab kaise hai?", Asked Meera.

"Dono thik hai.", Said the watchman

Meera got the information she needed. She had told Keshov that since she had attacked Vikram from behind, he wouldn't know that she was a part of the plan to flee Shehnaaz earlier. Hence she convinced Keshov to take the risk of going into Rajvanshi's.

As it was confirmed that Vikram had kidnapped Shehnaaz so she enters the Rajvanshi's mansion again to help Shehnaaz escape his prison. Little was she aware that she would be surprised to see Maya, her sister.

"Meera?", Maya exclaimed.

"Maya didi? Aap zinda ho? Kaha thi aap itne din? Aur aap yaha waapis kyu aayi?", cried Meera.

"Rona band kar Meera.", Said Maya caressing her back.

"Meera..", Meera yet again got shocked to find Shehnaaz as well in the room.

"Shehnaaz Di.. aap bhi yahi ho? Vikram ne aap dono ko kidnap kar liya? Aap ghabrao nahi main aap dono ko yaha se le jaungi.. iss baar uss Vikram ka khoon karke jaaungi.", Said Meera.

"Tu isko jaanti hai? Iske pati ko jaanti hai?", Asked Maya.

"Haan.", Replied Meera.

"Aur haan Meera. Vikram ab badal gaye hai. Woh achche bann gaye hai, toh ab beeti baate bhool jaa aur Shehnaaz ke pati kaha hai batao..", said Maya.

____________________

To be continued..