Brookline Boy

In the morning John follows his normal routine. Wake up, shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, brush his teeth, then leave. Now that it was summer he has the freedom to do anything he wants; free from responsibilities. This year, however, he just received a job. His first day is June 20th. Today, he wanted to take the time to relax and party with his friends. In the morning he got up to go meet his friend Kirk, but he always called him 'Lem.' He has known him since they were 5. They had met in elementary school and Lem was bullied by people because they thought that he was gay. John was the only one to not fall into this cycle of hatred, he even defended him from the bullies.
John walked into Lem's large home and found Lem upstairs in Lem's bedroom.
"Hey," John said.
"Hey."
"So what is it you wanted to talk to me about."
"Umm...well I was just wondering if you wanted to go to a party later tonight. All of our friends will be there and I just thought it might be fun." uttered Lem
"Okay, was that all"
"Umm...no...actually I wanted to ask you something...how do you feel about gay people."
"I don't mind, why?" John said.
"Well, I just think that I should finally tell the truth...I'm...gay."
"WOAH!!! I'm so happy for you"
Lem suddenly leaned over and kissed John. His face became so red like a cherry from blushing.
"Umm...I'm not gay" said John slightly startled by the sudden advance.
"Sorry, I know, it's just that I've liked you for so long and I just never knew how to tell you."
John thought for a second and then reached over and put his nice, soft, pink lips on Lems. He pushed him onto the bed where he proceeded to strip him and pull out his thick cock. He continued to kiss Lem's naked body. His body felt nice, John doesn't even know how he got into this position. He's never even thought of touching a man in this way. As he continued to kiss on Lem's nude body, he began to lift Lems legs, reaching his hands into his puckered hole.
"Oh John," Lem moaned.
"Yeah, you like that"
"Oh yes keep going"
As he kept fingering Lem's tight, throbbing hole he continued to kiss upon his body. He rubs his dick along his face forcing it into his mouth. Lem begins to choke on his hard wood. The back and forth motion of his lips on his dick pleased him as they proceed to continue in their devious acts. He grabs Lem's head and pulls him away from his penis, then turns over Lem's petit body and proceeds to slap his cock along his pale back. John then begins to grind his dick across Lem's crevice while kissing his back.
Lem mutters, "stick it in."
So he did. John stuck his pulsing cock into Lem, who let out a slight cry as it entered his body. He then began slow motions back and forth in and out.
"Fuck...fuck...you feel so good inside of me, please don't stop, ever."
"Your cute little hole belongs to me."
"You're so hot."
As they continued in doggy style, they tried different positions to see which they preferred best. Lem was most partial to missionary. John continued with his back and forth motions pleasing every corner of Lem's insides.
"Let's try something," Lem requested.
"What?" John responded.
"Fisting..."
"Woah...what," John was in shock at this statement.
"Are you sure you want to?"
"Yeah."
Lem turned around and arched his back like an upside-down Arc de Triomphe. John then took the lube and began to stick his hand inside Lem's anus. He felt all inside of Lem's anal walls. It was a warm sensation, one of which he had never felt before. When they finally decided that they have had enough, John sat Lem on his knees as he waited for him to bust all over his chest. When he did, his semen ran everywhere, down lems face, chest, and throat.
"Hey...um, we can't ever do this again okay. I have a girlfriend."
"I know."
"I just don't want to upset Jackie."
"Ok, we won't do that again."
"So...want to go get some coffee?"
"Yeah"
John dated Jackie or Jacqueline Onassis all through middle school into their current sophomore year. They were considered a power couple through their school considered, even in the yearbook they were most likely to get married. Even though they were considered a power couple, people mainly focused on John because she wasn't quite attractive. Behind her back, she was called a shark-faced bitch. But John, John was so fine everyone wanted to fuck him, they were feining for his Kennedussy.
The two head over to the busy bee cafe where they then meet Malcolm and his friends, Jackie happened to also be there as well.
"BABE!!! I didn't know you were going to be here."
John looked at Lem with a worried look. He felt so guilty about cheating on her with another man, especially since he never considered himself gay.
"Hey, didn't know you were going to be here."
"Yeah I'm just here with the girls, you know Eleanor, Marilyn, and Ladybird."
"Nice, so...are you going to the party later."
"Yeah. of course you are, right?"
"Yeah I'll be there I guess I'll see you later"
"Yeah"
They both kiss making Lem uncomfortable and even saddening him.
He then turned his attention to Malcolm and the others. John had never really had an interaction with a black male before, so the interaction was quite new to him, so then he used what he had heard most when he saw black people.
"Sup my n*****!!!"
He never expected Malcolm to get so mad, for he didn't know what any of it was or meant. To John the entire conversation was insightful and he felt great to learn more about black people. He wanted to know more. So, he invited Malcolm out to hang with him and his friends. While the two were out enjoying he noticed how nice Malcolm's features were. He stared into his eyes intently, but Malcolm took no notice of it.
When they pulled up to his friend's home he said,
"hey, I just want you to know that I had fun with you today so you can just call me JFK, my friends do."
"Friends?"
"Yeah."