The Legendary Master's Wife

Duan QiTian ignored him and shifted his attention to Ling Xiao, "My disciple is not free for you to kidnap."

Ling Xiao gave an indolent smile, "Then I'm sorry to say that he had already been kidnapped by me before he became your disciple."

Duan QiTian choked.
____________________

"..." Duan QiTian was at a lost for words. The Shifu was an idiot, so was the disciple.

Like Shifu, like disciple. Ling Xiao knew it would end like this, but it brought him great joy every time the idiot duo talked. From the crack in his stern demeanor this must have been the first time Hei Tian saw Duan QiTian acting so dumb.
____________________

You XiaoMo objected, “What if something unexpected happened? We took a month to get here, if something happens that brings it all to waste, who am I going to cry to.”

Calmly, Ling Xiao replied, “Me.”

You XiaoMo, “...”
____________________

You XiaoMo glanced over only to see that a person had sneaked his way into his contracted demon beast group. Staring at him wide eyed, You XiaoMo pointed at him as he said, “You, you, you, who are you?”

With an expression of being wronged, You JunQi walked out with his hands covering his chest, heart-broken, "Sonny, you forgot about me? I'm your...”

“Mom!” You XiaoMo suddenly shouted.

You JunQi felt the blood swell up in his throat.
___________________

You JunQi placed both of his hands onto You XiaoMo's shoulder and said solemnly. “Son, you have to remember, I'm your father, not your mother. What you have, I have, what you don't have, I also have.. cough, I said it wrong, what you have, I also don't have.”

You XiaoMo's mouth twitched violently.

Even his contracted beasts were looking at him unbearably, like father like son.

Ling Xiao was laughing so much that his shoulders wouldn't stop shaking.

“Son, you have to believe me, I'm really your father.” You JunQi said with a serious face.

How are you going to make me believe that I have such a stupid father. If Ling Xiao knew math, he would definitely say that two times negative two makes a negative. My positive energy would be stupefied by you.
_____________________

You JunQi feared that his son would not be able to distinguish between good and bad people, so he lectured, “Son, there's one point you should bear in mind. One should always be on guard. There's no one you can unconditionally trust. Whether they are good or bad people, they are often devils that put on masks and may betray you at the pivotal moment.”

“You are right.” You XiaMo truly agreed to what he said, “Even though you are my father I feel that I can't trust you unconditionally.”
______________________

“How do you know that?” You XiaoMo was shocked. He spoke as if he was there, even knowing their identities.

Ling Xiao snickered and said joyfully, "If you had half of my intelligence, you would also been able to guess it but too bad, maybe in your next life.”

Who wants half of your intelligence, I want double of your intelligence!
_______________________

“As expected, someone is down here. And they've created such a massive illusion array to welcome us, too,” Ling Xiao exclaimed.

You XiaMo said in frustration, “Exactly! Do they think we're brainless? I can't believe they thought we wouldn't realize, how stupid.”

“No!”

“What?”

“You are. I'm not.”

“...”
_______________________

You XiaoMo was too lazy to argue with him, “Then what about you? If those people find this place, wouldn't you be a sitting duck without me by your side?”

"You're mistaken about two facts.”

“What?”

“First, I am not a sitting duck. Second, well, don't place too much importance on yourself.”

“...”
_______________________

The Metal Swallowing Beast and Ping Pong Qiu immediately took the initiative to 'sit' at their own places lile obedient kids. In actual fact, they were just three future drunkards with great potential. Obviously, one only eats metal, the other two only eat Seven Leaf Grass, now they really ate all sorts of miscellaneous things.
________________________

The thunder cloud shifted at them. Without the Yin Yang God's Pill as a target, it instantly locked onto You XiaoMo and Ling Xiao instead as they were the only things alive. The wronged souls of the graveyard were livid as they arrived. These two bastards, whenever they showed uo it was always something bad. The first time they arrived, they fulfilled the white-cloaked man's wishes and because of that, he laughed for three days and three nights. But, they were no match for him and could only hold it in.

Now they even brought over the Black Lightning Tribulation over. With them all being souls and filled with enmity, they were most scared of lightning. No matter how strong they were before, dead was dead.

Some souls were angered to the point that they started swearing, but before they got anywhere, the Black Lightning Tribulation finished brewing. The two poor replacement ghosts could only hide. If they couldn't hide, then they just had to take it. If they couldn't take it?

Then they just had to die again.

Due to those two, the Demon Beast Graveyard was thrown into massive turmoil. Only once the Black Lightning Tribulation went away and the rain could went away did the ghost have a feeling if narrowly escaping death.

“Fuck! That scared the crap out of me! I thought I was gone for sure!” Who knows which ghost shouted, but soon a floating voice replied.

“You were already dead...”