Chapter: 2番

__________________________

Third Person POV;

Akaza held his neck from the pain after what seemed like forever. Y/N returned back to Douma's side, and hantengu was having a panic by himself over by the stairs.

"Akaza, Y/N." A voice said.

Akaza looked to his side, seeing uppermoon 1 (Kokushibo) facing the direct opposite way. Y/N however, just stood still.

"You both...went too far." Kokushibo said.

Akaza almost shit his pants, while Y/N over here was smiling like he just commit a crime and got away with it.

"Ah..Hello Koku! How've you been buddy?" Y/N exclaimed.

Kokushibo ignored his peers excitement and continued to lecture him and Akaza.

"Mmm, there is no need to get fussy over a little conversation Kokushibo! Besides, now I know Y/N-Sama will protect meee~!" Douma coo-ed as he slid his arms around Y/N's arms.

"Shut it.." Akaza said glaring at Douma.

"Either way, I am not saying this for your sake..it disturbs the ranking...even I might fear that cracks might form in the hierarchy." Kokushibo explained as he glared at douma, then moving to glare daggers at Y/N.

"And you..you. You know well enough not to create such instigations.." Kokushibo grumbled in annoyance.

"Ah? And what about it? What will you do.."

Y/N appeared an inch away from Kokushibo's face almost making contact.

"UpperMoon 1 under I, Upper 0?"

Blood smeared on the ground as a slit was on Y/N's cheek and Kokushibo's pinky cut off.

"My my, you're faster than I thought, but still too Weak." Y/N said smirking as the cut-repaired in a millisecond.

"Ah! Quite fast I may say so myself but dontcha think we're wasting time yeah?" Douma said sweating as he smiled.

"Right, let's continue..another time~" Y/N said smirking.

Akaza stood in silence as he watched shit go down between the second and third strongest demons.

Kokushibo completely forgot to scold Akaza as he left in a fit of rage.

"Oh? Bye koku-Dono!" Douma yelled.

"Ah, Koku was always such a bore, and a party pooper anyways. So there's no need to have him 'play' with us." Y/N said before turning to Akaza.

"Aka, Would you mi—"

Akaza was Long gone, running and jumping away from both uppermoons.

"My my, what's his deal? I didn't get the chance to say goodbye!" Douma wailed as his smile was still planted on his face.

"Ah! Wait for me! Launch me and Hantengu in the Same place too!" Gyokko cried as his head tried to walk with his tiny arms.

"Hang on! Let me and Y/N go with you guys too!-" Douma said excited, but Nakime strung her Biwa, Sending off the two uppermoons.

"Aww, that's too bad huh?" Y/N said patting doumas back, but Douma creepily smiled affectionately at Y/N.

"H-Heh, yeah! But there's other things to do with each other, the two of us I mean!" Douma said as he landing on his knees infront of Y/N as he held
Y/N's hands in a pleading motion.

"Hah, You're funny."

________________________

A door opened, Y/N and Douma came out of that room. Douma sweating furiously as he held his hips whilst Y/N stretched his arms behind his head.

"M-Man!" Douma gasped as he tried to control his breathing.

"Where the hell d-did you take yoga from? Who t-taught you to do yoga?" Douma said gasping, holding his breath.

"In my Human age, I took Wrestling and yoga at a young age, though, in yoga they outstretched my body in ways I didn't know I could stretch."
Y/N said smiling.

"That explains I-it." Douma said as he held his back.

"Hey, what should we do now Y/N-Sama?" Douma asked looking at Y/N's eyes.

"I'm not sure, knowing nakim-"

STRUM

"Ah?" Douma said to himself. He was now sitting on his usual Bean bag?

"W-Wait, where's Y/N-Sama? He was Right there?" Douma asked in worry to himself, then in realization as Nakime transported them both to their quarters.

"Damnit, Damn her, I was just having fun with him too! Ugh, Not fair, why do we have to be so far awaayyyyy..." Douma complained as a fake tear strolled down his face.

"Mrrrghh! They're all so cold..except for Y/N.. hes so nice no matter what i do..ah, life isn't fair I guess!" Douma said making himself comfortable.

"Gracious founder? Your followers have arrived." An old man said peeking in.

"Oh, you serious? Sorry for making ya wait!" Douma said putting on his usual hat while smiling.

Douma put his hat on as he laid his face on his hand while his other hand was holding his knee.

"Come on Come on~"

"BRING EM ALL IN."

_____________________

Finally made an update, sorry for making you guys wait so long!!

Words: 837