Chapter: ナンバー4

Douma was doing the regular, having his servants do stuff for him, having his chambers cleaned, placing kimiyukis head on a pot that gyokko gave him before.

Last night, Douma had tortured kimiyuki to no end, he made her suffer endlessly until she had finally died after the pain and screams she hollered.

Currently, Douma was brushing his hair. His servants suggested that he tried this "supplies of self-care" and so he did. He was trying out the comb that was in the supply box and needless to say, it felt refreshing. Not that he knew though.

Douma ran a hand through his hair, humming a familiar lullaby,

'Pinky Promise, I will protect you, I promise that. Until you get big and strong! Your mommy will protect you by herself-'

STRUM

Douma quickly turned his head around to look at the sound, and there he saw someone he longed for.

Y/N.

He quickly got up and dropped the comb and in a millisecond, Douma was linked to Y/N like a dog.

"Y/NNNNN!! I MISSED YOU!"

"It's only been 2 weeks, How've you been Douma-Kun?" Y/N asked wrapping his arms around Douma as he fangirled.

"It's been fine, but it would've been better if you've been with me~!" Douma said smiling at Y/N.

"Come come come! I have something to show you!" Douma ran to the comb and gave it to Y/N.

"This is a comb! One of my servants came and gave it to me, something about physical hygiene! Wanna brush my hair?" Douma asked giggling as he gave the comb to Y/N.

"Yes, I know what a comb is. Thats why my hair is silky, and sure I'll comb your hair." Y/N grabbed the comb as Douma slid on Y/N's lap as his pale cheeks turned red due to position they were in.

"Alright, hold still. Otherwise I'll accidentally pull on your hair If you move too much." Y/N softly combed doumas hair as Douma closed his eyes softly as he continued humming comfortably.

"Is that a song you're humming?" Y/N asked as he ran his fingers through doumas hair.

"Hm? Oh it's a lullaby someone used to sing! One of the followers here actually! But unfortunately they knew and caught me eating some of the womens bodies. Poor girl, I tried to reason with her but she kept throwing curses at me. Unfortunately~ she dropped her baby son off a cliff and I killed and ate her right then and there after she ran through the woods!" Douma told as he placed his chin on his palm of his hand as he smiled.

"Hm, so she had a son? What were their names?" Y/N asked as his face contorted into one of an upset expression. Did he and that girl have an offspring together?

"Hmmm~ the girls name was Kotoha! Although about her son, I can't quite yet remember..oh right! It's inosuke, it's in that same lullaby she sung. Poor boy, he had a pathetic mother." Douma smiled menacingly as he side eyed Y/N.

"Was he your offspring?"

"Hah?" 'Offspring?' Douma was confused, as far as he knew, when they first met, kotoha had already given birth to inosuke.

"How silly! No, when we met, kotoha already had him! And to be honest, I'd never have an offspring with her." Douma claimed as he touched his hair. Unknowingly, Y/N sighed in relief.

"Is it done yet?"

"Yeah, your hairs as silky as mine. Although my hair is in fact better!" Y/N as he puffed out his chest proudly.

"Everything about you is better!" Douma said as he got up and tackled down Y/N as they started to tackle each other.

Laughs filled the room as both men hollered and laughed and cackled as they tickled each other and whatnot to make each other laugh.

KNOCK KNOCK

Both men stopped and their heads turned to the door where a silhouette stood behind the door.

"G-Gracious founder? Are you alright in there? I can't help but worry if you're okay, is there someone else in there with you?" An old man's voice croaked as the man reached for the door slide.

"Are you alright my lord?" The old man came to see Douma on his usual bean bag as he kept his nonchalant smile.

"Why wouldn't I be? Is something wrong?" Douma propped himself on his bean bag getting comfortable.

"Oh..I just thought-"

"You thought. That's the problem, you thought, nothings wrong. No go back to where you came from~!" Douma said as he waved his fan infront of his face as the old man left.

"You can come out now Y/N-Sama~!" Douma got up and looked around.

"Douma-kun, you need to take care of your chambers every once in a while. I found your pots of girls heads." Y/N said as he wiped off the dirt on his kimono.

"Oh those pots? Don't worry about those! They're just a collection!" Douma walked over and placed his arm around Y/N's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, but I have a meeting to get to. I promised my servants I'd be back in 2 hours. Though, it's been 4 hours, so unfortunately I have to dismiss myself." Y/N turned to Douma.

"Don't miss me too much, or you'll have a rabid reaction when I come back next time." Y/N leaned over and placed a soft kiss on doumas nose, causing Douma to freeze and drop his smile.

STRUM

Y/N left on the behalf of Nakimes biwa strung leaving Douma to his thoughts.

Douma picked up his arm and placed a hand on where Y/N kissed him. He slowly traced the mark as his eyes shone. A smile crept onto doumas face as his cheeks turned red.

"Fuck I think I love him."

________________________

Words; 990