iv.

iv. her powers

{ she had the power to affect a number of emotions in both humans and gods and this gave her the opportunity to played on the emotion of others as well }

She's good with emotions.

She uses this ability with such grace and beauty that it blinds me.

Aphrodite uses her powers every time she's matchmaking mortals.

"It's fun, Isco. I love it with all of my heart."

She tells me but her lively brown eyes doesn't show it.

Aphrodite can manipulate people's feelings and make people fall in love with each other with a blink of an eye.

Her many powers and abilities should not be taken lightly.

She can make people feel envy, passion, impulsion, or even anguish.

Her love could enamor and seduce even the most strong-willed.

Aphrodite's anger could even provoke rage and hatred like none had seen before.

She could probably start World War III if you let her and she would enjoy all the madness before her eyes.

It's all amazing to me.

But she could make anything beautiful and lovely with a touch of a finger.

I have seen it with my own eyes.

She tells me her power is to give love to one another and to make the world a better place.

And I believe her every word.

Oh, what have you done to me, Aphrodite?

( unedited )

Only a couple chapters left! Tell a fellow Isco lover about this fic! Comment and vote amores!

Anyways, thanks for reading!
~ Ariana xx