vi.

vi. her fall

{ once her heart and desire was broken, her reign was no longer and she was a mortal until her end days }

"I can't recognize me, Isco." She told me last night with tears stained on her pale cheeks and with her hair a beautiful mess.

Her head was buried in her hand; she finally broken.

She got up from my arms and walked into the bathroom and I followed with curious intent.

Once, she grabbed the nearest pair of clippers and she no longer had her long chocolate locks ; her hair now just barely above her shoulders.

She weakly smiled in mirror while her eyes and heart slowly healing.

She was finally thinking with her beautiful heart instead of her brain.

She was no longer Aphrodite.

She was no longer the Greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, procreation and the matchmaker of the mortals.

She was now Aiko Yoshida.

The sweet, endearing girl that I always admired since the day I met her.

The same girl who use to read her Japanese literature everyday to me with her silky voice.

The same beautiful girl who loved joking around with me all day long.

The same girl I fell in love with.

"Let's go away, Isco. I want to go somewhere far." She pleaded as she laid her head on my shoulder looking up at me.

Her dark brown eyes glittered with a undefined wanting of freedom.

Sure, mi amor. Anywhere you want.

The end.

Thank you so much guys for reading this! I enjoyed reading your comments by the way ;) If you are interested, I'm doing another fic like this soon!

I love you mis amores!❤️
~ Ariana xx