My Reaction To HISHE's GOTG Video (Feat. Gamora, Rocket, Groot, Drax)

Star Lord: Hello Everyone! Today I'm here with the rest of the team and we are going to give you our reactions to the How It Should Have Ended: Guardians of the Galaxy edition.  I will have some reactions to other YouTube videos later on so look out for those!

Gamora: Ok, Lets get this over with.

Drax: Yeah I need to practice my knife throwing

Rocket: Lets get this crap over with! I need to go build a new bomb!

Groot: I am Groot.

Star Lord: Chill everyone ok? I'm starting it now so everyone shut up!

Star-Lord: HEY LOOK! Its ME! :))

Rocket: Yippee. its you.

Star Lord: HEY! I did not say crap I said something entirely different! Get it right people.

Rocket: They can't cuss in these videos genius. Kids watch these!

All: WHAT?

Rocket: Look Away!! 0-0

Drax: Who are these people? Do they think I'm that STUPID?

Gamora: My stupid half father is too lazy to get his ass out of a chair. Awesome.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: He does make Ronan do everything for him doesn't he?

Star-Lord: OH NO HE DIDN'T!

Drax: YES. yes he did! He told him to get out of his chair and make him get the orb!

Gamora: His LEGS are asleep?

Rocket: Ronan is right. Thanos is SO Weird.

Rocket and Gamora: Finally! WE are shown!

Rocket: That Collector Guy was taking crazy pills.

Star Lord: Why did you point a gun at her head are you that selfish that you'd try to kill someone for UNITS?

Rocket: Hey! That NEVER Happened! And yes I would DO ANYTHING for Units! Money is life man.

Gamora: And your reason for shooting her was because she was dangerous and would get in the way of becoming stupid rich? Where is the logic rodent?

Star Lord: Yandu just got shot by a marksman? How does that happen?

Drax: Don't ask me. These Terrans that make this stuff are to blame.

Star Lord: DANCE OFF BRO!

Rocket: You dance weird Quill.

Gamora: Really. So cheesy

Drax: He totally just destroyed the PLANET! and his last word were "Your Funeral" SOO COLD!

All: WHO ARE ALL THOSE PEOPLE?

Rocket: A bald guy that only wears black and a wrinkly old man that wears a cloak. What is this garbage?

Gamora: Why is that clown guy have green hair? and red lipstick? And why does he wear purple??

Drax: I recognize that Asgardian! I met him on Knowhere  when we went there last. His name is Loki

Gamora: I totally just owned that guy!

Star Lord: You could've been nicer that's Batman!

Star Lord: They got your sarcasm down.

Rocket: Shut up Quill

Star Lord: You Sing A lot about Butts now! BEST LINE EVER! LOL! :D

Gamora: Music Got Weird. lol

Drax: Do they think I do not know who Batman is

Groot: I am Groot

Gamora: I am Batman!

Star-Lord: Awesome I am Battle there Groot. You definitely won.  * Fist Bump*

Groot: I am Groot

Star Lord: Man. I acted like a Fangirl near the end

Rocket: Yes. Yes You did.

Star Lord: Anyway Guys! That was our pure reaction to this YouTube Video! Hope you enjoyed! See you next Time!

Thanks For Reading Guys! This is almost to TWO HUNDRED VIEWS! Hope You Enjoyed this Chapter! I'm going to include a two hundred readers special once the story reaches exactly two hundred views! Thanks Again!

P.S.

If you have not seen the Guardians of the Galaxy How it should have ended video I have linked it above! Enjoy!

AgentsofSHIELD5297