Naughty Girl

Mick and I were visiting keith and we were all talking about random shit. "Come on what's your favorite ice cream flavor?" "Cookies n Cream" I said to keith giggling at the random question. "I've got to use the restroom, pardon me" as he walked by me he whispered in my ear "I'm going to make you cream tonight love." I shivered and looked back at him as he walked away. Keith looked at me weird but I shrugged it off and so did he. All throughout the night mick would purposely take forever to leave, and worst of all...he teased me all through it. Standing next to the sofa wear I'm sitting and propping one leg up on the arm rest to show off his bulge. Whenever I went into the kitchen to grab a drink he would walk over and grab my arse knowing I fucking loved it whenever he did that. Finally I decided two can play that game. It was hot out but I didn't take off my cover because of keith, but this means war. I stretched out and said "God it's so hot out! Let me just...ahh...much better" I smirked as I let my cover fall off and show off my outfit. A top that shows off my breasts and a short mini skirt,I smiled as I laid back not noticing keith staring at me wide eyed and mick looking pissed. I fixed my top so it squeezed my breasts tighter together so they pop out more. "*sigh* I'm going to get another drink? Any of you boys want anything?" I ask innocently. "N-no I'm fine..." I look over to mick "and what about you love?" He didnt even look at me and just waved me off. I walked into the kitchen, swaying my hips as I walked away. Now I could here that mick and keith were talking but idk what about. After I grabbed my drink and walked back over to the sofa, mick spoke up before I sat back down. "Yeah keith...idk what we're gonna do with her...she's been such a naughty girl tonight...think we should do something about that mate?" He looked over to keith who was eying me "I think we should do something mick...but what?" Mick pretended to whisper and his ear and they both giggled like school boys. "Miky come... I have to talk to you" I followed him upstairs into a bedroom and he closed the door. "How fucking dare you tease me like that in front of keith!" "What are you gonna do about it huh?" That was a big mistake. I heard the door open and keith walked in and stood next to mick. "I think we both should shut you up...poor keith needs a little pick me up...go on keith she don't bite." I stood there nervously as keith walked over to me and looked at me "God mick she is gorgeous" "tell me about it" mick walks over and pushed me down to my knees. He caressed me face and looked down at me and smiled as keith pulled out his cock. I stared at it for a min shocked at the size. Keith smirked "I think she likes it mick" "do you like it love? Hmm? You like keiths big cock?" I nodded as he moved his thumb around my face and put it in my mouth. He pulled it out and pulled me up and pushed me onto the bed. "Would you like keiths cock inside you darling hmm?"I slowly nodded and he smiled. "Yeah? Well you heard her mate..." Keith flipped me over so that I was bending over in front of him. "Wait!" Mick said as keith undressed himself, he then climbed onto the bed in front of me and stripped himself. I moaned as I felt keiths cock slowly push into me. He thrusted ever so gently yet passionately, mickey pushed his cock inside my mouth and forced me to bob my head. God it was all so much pleasure, the wonderful feeling of keiths cock fucking me and the feeling feeling of mick fucking my mouth. "God mick she feels amazing" "wait till you feel how good her pussy is....it'll send you over the edge....fuck miky..." Mick thrusted upward into my mouth and fucked it visciously. Keith picking up the pace and fucking me harder. I pulled micks cock out of my mouth to enjoy keiths "shit! mmmm!" Mick caressed my face and watched me. "Yeah? You like keith fucking you like that darling? Or do you want me to fuck you hmm? You want keiths cock in your mouth?" I nodded quickly and they both switched. Mickey slapped my arse and flipped me over and tapped his cock on my pussy "so fucking wet darling" he kissed and sucked my pussy once and then pulled away and pushed himself into me. Keith kneeling next to me on the bed and shoving his cock into my mouth. I can't believe I'm saying this but god I fucking loved every second of it. Mick thrusting in and out of my pussy fast and hard, keith fucking my mouth. "You want her pussy mate? It's nice and soaking wet tonight" he smirked at me and keith walked over to where mick was. He looked up at me and stared at me as he leaned down and made out with my pussy. Mick watched as we wanked himself off from hearing my moans. "God! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I felt myself cum and keith sat up to wipe his mouth. "Bloody hell she tastes amazing...you lucky bastard." I smiled innocently as keith pushed his cock into my pussy, keith was gentle and slow and I liked that, but I also loved it when mick fucked me roughly. Keith leaned over and cupped my cheek as he kept thrusting slowly "does that feel ok darling?" I nodded quickly and he kissed inbetween my breasts and gently massaged one of them. His thrusts got more sloppy and then he pulled himself out of me and let mick take control. "You ready to cum for me darling hmm?" I giggled and nodded as mick climbed onto the bed and flipped us over so that I was in top. He entered his cock into me as he held my hips, thrusting slowly. Keith walked over and placed his cock in my mouth as mick fucked me my moans from keith fucking my mouth causing mick to thrust faster. "God mick! Yes! Yes!" "Fuck baby...baby...baby...eUGh! Baby..." Mick pulls out my of me gets up. He pulls me to the edge of the bed as him and keith stand there at the edge. I opened my legs for them as they pump their cocks and cum all over my pussy and stomach. Mick leaned over and kissed me deeply "you did amazing darling." "We definitely have to do this again sometime" keith chuckled and I nodded. "We should probably head home...it's getting really late. We said our goodbyes to keith and made our way home, resting my head on micks shoulder as he drove home.