Worth the price

Mick and the gang were sitting around his sofa smoking a ciggy. Laughing about whatever. You were sitting next to mick, quiet as they laughed. "Well alright guys, I think we should call it a night" "its only 9:30 mick!" One his friends complained. "I know but I have rehearsal with the band tomorrow." They all groaned but then said their goodbyes. Mickey closed the door and put out his ciggie "sorry about that darling, didnt expect company tonight." You smiled and waved it off, just glad to be off the street tonight hopefully. "Now...let's get to what we both want..." He stepped towards you, placing his hand on your cheek. You looked up and your eyes met his lustful ones "how much was it?" "$150, I need to pay rent and uh...groceries y'know..." Mick sighed and rubbed his thumb over your lips and chuckled "you're lucky you're worth the price, now take off your jacket love...I'll warm you up real good." You nodded and quickly threw it off onto the sofa, gasping as mick attacked your lips. His lips were huge, warm and soft, his hands gripped your arse and you moaned as you ran your hands through his hair. "Fuck baby...even your kisses are intoxicating" "mick...please..."
He smirked ans picked you up, taking you upstairs and laying you on the bed. "Mmm...look at you...so gorgeous" you blushed as he kissed your lips, pulling down your skirt and your panties. "Look at this pussy...beautiful pussy, so wet and ready for me..." Mick kissed down your chest and stomach. You gripped the sheets as you felt his tongue glide across your pussy, flicking against your clit. "M-mick! I'm gonna cum!" He devoured you, eating up all of you and your juices. You arches your back pushing yourself more into his mouth, him gripping your thighs open. "Mick!!!" You screamed as you came all over his mouth. Mickey smirked and climbed on top of you "tell me what you want baby..." He attacked your neck with kisses "mmm...I want you to fuck me please...please mick..." He nodded and you heard his buckle drop along with his pants. His size wasn't as big as you expected, but all the girls he gets must say something about him. He pushed inside you slowly, moans escaping your lips. He leaned down and kissed your lips, thrusting slowly. "Faster mick..." you held onto him and moaned, wrapping your legs around him as he thrusted harder and faster into you. "M-mmm mick! Mick!" Mickey held you close to him as he grunted and came inside of you, your orgasm showing up not too long after.
After calming down and catching their breaths, mickey got up and helped you take a shower and gave you one his shirts. "Whats this here?"
"Well im sure you'd prefer to wear something comfortable to bed darling" "you're letting me sleep here?" Mick gave you a confused look "of course...not just gonna fuck and dump you love" you chuckled and he did too as you put on the shirt. Mick climbed into the bed "come here darling..." You smiled and cuddled up next to him under the covers. "Who would've thought that mick jagger is actually kind of a gentleman?" Mick laughed and kissed your head "I love women, why would I be rude to them?" You smiled and kissed his cheek, sighing as you rested your head in his chest, falling asleep with your arms wrapped around each other.

An: I kind like and don't like this one idk lol. But hey long time no see with this one