4

WARNING-VERY DEPRESSING CHAPTER-

Uraraka

Deku-Kun simply yelled go away and it's no longer like him. I knocked and he did not answer.

I went to Mr. Aizawa's workplace to see if he ought to open the door. (He has keys to all the dorms) He received the key and we left. Mr. Aizawa knocked again, no answer. We looked around for Izuku. He opened the bathroom door to see a horror...

All I see is a bloody mess. I begin crying. A small physique and inexperienced hair blanketed in blood. I cried, I could not see my pleasant pal like this. Aizawa grabbed Recovery Girl and had her take izuku to the nurse's office to get "better". I sat there ready for the news. Recovery Girl stated something to Mr. Aizawa that I could not hear.

Aizawa POV

After that incident

Recovery Girl instructed me that she determined scars and cuts on his body that weren't from him. She additionally determined lots of scars and cuts on his hands and wrists. I thought" oh Problem Child what happened to you". I told Uraraka to go to the dorms.

Now Uraraka POV- swearing in this POV

I informed everyone. They all cared except...You guessed it-Bakugou. All he stated was" Stupid Shitty Nerd".In a very concerned voice, which is very surprising.

CLIFFHANGER

Hope You Enjoyed it!