The Time

Mia and i enjoyed our breakfast and then went to the Hospital. we walk in and sit down holding each other, i start to think when this is over I'm back to playing baseball. They nurse comes out and says my name and i start to get nervous. I hop on the bed in the room, put on the gown the Nurses make u wear. The Doctor comes in and starts talking to me about the operation and shakes my hand and says "15 minutes and we'll start". he walks out of the room and i pull Mia right up to me and kiss her and tell her "this operation, recovery, me just feeling like me again will take forever". she says "forever is a long time but i wouldn't mind spending it by your side" i start crying and kiss her. The Doctor comes in the room and asks me if i was ready. I say "yep"and hop into the wheelchair and kiss Mia and in that immaculate instant of my life it felt like everything just stopped. Then he wheels me out of the room and Mia dissapeers. when they wheel me into the room they put this mask on me and put a iv in my lower wrist. I took one Gasp and that's all i remember.

When i woke up i see Mia in her cute volleyball sweatshirt. I soon as i open my eyes she kisses me right on the lips and says "you did it babe. I love you." I try to talk but just cant, the Medicine is still affecting me. i put my hand on her lap and she immediatley holds it. I look down to see my leg there with a bandage all around it and for some reason i try to touched it and didn't feel a thing and here it was Mia's leg. I rest my head back,with her still grasping on to my hand and i fall back sleep.

When i wake up again i can finally talk and the doctor is standing there talking to Mia not knowing i was awake. i over heard somethings that they were saying.

" How long will the recovery be?"

Mia says

"2 to 4 weeks and he should be good in no time. Just Please don't let him over do it, he could hurt himself. "

the doctor says

Mia shakes her head and walks back into the room and lays in the bed with me still not knowing I'm awake.