chapter 6

Sorry people about not updating but yunno...life.

----

After much persuading and many threats (99% about burning my beloved books), I caved in and, at the end if the school day, met Alice in the car park.

Once the end-of-school bell rang, I took an extensive amount of time packing my bag, one sheet at a time, and slowly shuffled out of the classrooom.

You can tell how excited I am about shopping, right?

I was trudging my way along but once I saw Alice, I knew I had to speed up just a tad.

'Take your time. It's not like we're going shopping or anything...oh wait! We are!! Hurry up woman! We have many items to buy and trends to keep up with!', shouted Alice.

My face blushed as I looked at the many questionable, and frightened, faces that stared at Alice and I.

'Alice! Please turn your volume down!!', I pleaded her.

'Who cares Bella. Come on lets get this show on the road!', she said as she linked my arm with hers and turned us around towards the road.

'Whatever, let's just get this over and done with...', I murmered.

Then suddenly I remembered Edward, I mean how could I forget about him, but if I heard correctly, I thought he was taking us. Come to think of it, I hadn't seen him all day...

'Wait, Alice, I thought Edward was taking us? But, he's not even in! Guess that's the trip over, oh well...', I said.

'Woah! Hold your horses! I know Edward hasn't been in, but that's only because he said he had something 'important' to do today. But he also said he'd meet us there, so I guess we'll have to walk...', she answered.

Oh well, atleast I'll get to see him today...

WAIT!

Did she say walk!? I groaned. Nooo! Alice chuckled at my dismay. That dumbo.

I mean, come on, first Victoria Secret, now we have to walk all the way there! Ergh, this day keeps getting better and better.