bella & edward -- started with a new girl (all humans)

prologe (i dont know how to spell it?!)

the ring sparkles in the sun as i admire it and my baby, i cant believe this has happened so soon! he walks upto me and says my favourite words in my entire life...

.... "i love you soo much"

Chapter 1-i dont own twilight just stole their characters' names!

Me

today is the first day of my new school and right now i am freaking wetting myself!

my name is isabella swan but i prefer bella! and i am 17 years old.

my mom made us move a few weeks ago for personal reasons, but i dont like to talk about it. anyway, im a kind of short girl, only 5'5, but i have long brown wavy hair, chocolate brown eyes, and pale skin, i mean like as hard as i try, i cant tan. even though i use to live in alaska. now i have been moved to LA, california. i know, big difference. but atleast my mom will get to do what she loves, singing. my mom may be 35, but she is a great singer! She sings any type of music, except pop! my mom, like me, hates the genre pop as it is really repetitive!

My mom thought it would be a fresh start if we moved (you know for our personal reasons) so to her, LA seemed like a good place for her to try and get a record label or something like that. did i mention she writes songs? well, she does, and they are really good!

we moved at the start of august so we had some time to unpack into our new 2 floored simple house on the beach. it is really pretty but as you guessed it, moving from alaska to california in august can give you wild heat strokes!! our new house is really something, it has a modern style with a few old twist like my room! my room consists of an old wooden queen size bed and some matching wooden cabinets and shelves. my favourite colour is blue so i have a sky blue wallpaper and blue/purple covers.

once we got their my mom unpacked really fast so she could get started on recording some demos in her new recording/ office studio. she immediatly looked around LA to find some good music productions while i unpacked my clothes into my dresser. then i went on a short walk around the beach to soak up as much sun as i could!

i am really shy and i have always been so i dont like to make the first move when talking to strangers, so i tried to avoid all of the other teenagers my age on the beach that day.

i tried to get a little colour in my skin but damn my mom for being part albino!

finally i came home to find my mom cooking and playing some of her music while dancing, she obviously found a good deal for her music,that made me smile.