4: Roses

Y/n's pov

I woke up with someone knocking on my bedroom door.

"wait!" I said in a sleepy voice.

"what's up?" was all I said when my door opened.

"it seems like someone wants to give you these" my dad hands me a big bouquet of roses with a letter on it and some chocolates.

Who could possibly send this???

For you, love <3

The letter says.

"Ohhh what is the meaning of thiss?" Veronica said when she was about to past my room.

"Dad I don't know anyone at all that would give me these except if it's Angel" I explain and they seem to believe me.

"Ok... Just tell us when you already found out who really did" my dad said and walks away.

"what's in the letter??" Veronica asked.

"it says "for you, love" I said and she makes a face.

"ohhhhhhhh someone got a crush in you!!!! By the way can I get these?" she said referring to the chocolates.

"Yes go on, we don't know who gave it. Maybe it's a trap or some shit" I said.

"Nahh don't be so bitter" Veronica said before she walks away.

I closed my door and went over to my phone.

I send a picture of the roses to Angel.

Angel

> did you send these??

- um no i didn't. Why?

> my dad found it laying on our front door.

- be careful y/n, maybe it's a trap.

- Well besides all of that I just wanna say in sorry for what I did. I was so wrong. Please give me another chance to be friends with you.

> I forgive you angel. And no, you were never not my friend :)

- thank you y/n :)))

So it's not angel who did this, then who did?

I put my phone down and got out of my room, into the living room.

"Mom, do you possibly know who would send these to me?" I ask my mom.

"I don't know honey.. When me and your dad woke up, we just saw it laying in there" she said.

"well why don't you ask your sisters??" she adds.

I nod and head over to Melanie's room. Her door wasn't close so I entered her room.

"Mel just a quick question, do you possibly know who would send these to me?" I ask getting a bit paranoid.

There's alot of things that could happen that we don't expect.

What if this was some bad thing?

"Wha- oh. I don't know, I have never seen anybody get close with you at all" she answers and I just nod my head.

What is happening??

Wait, is it... Billie??

I told her my favorite flowers yesterday!

~Flashback~

"what's you're favorite flower?"

"lilac and roses, I love them."

~End of flashback~

I'm not sure if it's her but there's a chance.

Wait what am I even thinking about??? She's with my sister! She won't do that, right?

I decided to just display the roses on my desk, right infront my bed.

It's beautiful though, so I will keep it.

The ribbon on the middle has this kind of diamond thing on it. I think it's fake. But I love the way they packaged it.

______________________________________

Few days past by and I still kept receiving different types of gifts.

It was mostly flowers and chocolates with a little letter on them but the longer it continues, the more expensive they get.

One time, I got 3 bags of gucci.

Then the next day was from Louis Vuitton and a perfume from Victoria secret.

(if yall know, yall know ^)

It just kept going and going.

My parents and sisters are starting to get worried too.

So they decided to set up a camera on our front door, back door, outside my room, and at the sides of our house.

Unfortunately, we found nothing. Nothing at all! The gifts would just end up somewhere that the camera couldn't see.

Melanie's pov

Billie baby ❤️

- so you're telling me that someone might be stalking y/n?

> yes babe. I'm worried. We even tried to set cameras like I told you before but it didn't worked.

- don't think that way baby. What other things will your parents do?

> Well they told us that we might move into another house also for our safety.

- oh. Well I hope nothing gets bad.

> I hope too.

Billie's pov

They may move out?!

No this cannot happen. What if its too far??

Will I ever see y/n?

Yes, all this things that are happening to them are caused by me.

I bought all of those gifts just for y/n.

Luckily, Melanie told me that they were going to put cameras on, so it was easy for me to make another plan.

To place the gifts somewhere the camera won't catch me.

Those letters were also written by me, for y/n.

Especially the first ever bouquet of roses. Ah, that was the most important thing in my plan.

I can't help it. I know its been just 4 days that I met her but I'm too attached.

I can't help it.

~

_______________________________________
What do you think will happen next?? 👀