30: Happy Life

Narrator's pov

"isn't she so cute??" billie says in awe as y/n agrees with her.

They watch as the little baby girl plays with her baby toys inside her crib.

"she looks just like you" y/n says as she looks into the other girl's features, then back to the baby.

"well besides that, I see that she has your lips, your beautiful smile, and your nose" the woman with blue ocean eyes claims.

Their baby was a perfect mix of them.

With those blue eyes, button nose, fair skin, freckles, and that lovely smile.

She was more than perfect to bith of her mother's eyes.

Cassandra Anthonia O'connell

Well, knew they would actually have a family their own?

They have been together for 5 years.

5 years since the lost of y/n.

5 years since the accident.

5 years since all of those, they are now left behind.

Y/n is already 22, meanwhile billie is 25.

Billie decided to propose to y/n 2 years ago.

The wedding wasn't big at all. They celebrated it with their new friends.

Friends that doesn't know a single truth about both their past.

The new friend group wasn't as big as before when they were still younger.

Most of their friends now are also married, have kids, owns a business/company.

Adults to adults.

Speaking of friends, ah yes, Katilynn and Angel.

Y/n's old friends.

The past 4 years, they have been looking for y/n.

They never stopped. Until, they got to the point where they never really know where y/n is or what has happened to the girl who's already married 2 years ago with a kid.

Angel has now a girlfriend. They have their own place together.

On the other hand, Kaitlynn is now living her life. She is single but still the same kaitlynn.

She still cries about y/n, so she made a promise to herself that she will never replace y/n. She might have a new best friend, but it will never be the same as what she has felt with y/n.

She feels guilty letting go of finding y/n, but she still remembers what y/n tells her.

"I never want you pressured and exusted. It makes me sad, so you better live your life like you want it!"

She will never forget y/n, she will always be in her heart.

As a best friend, sister, soulmate , and a person.

She was happy to be free as she finally found herself. Until now, she still wears hers and y/n's bestie bracelet.

Let's move on.

Y/n and billie still lives in the same house for short, y/n's dream house.

They spent alot of time decorating the house more with the help of their creativity.

Especially, the baby's room.

Y/n always wanted to get a job but billie bever agrees.

Because they are financially stable.