Whatever After

Snow White’s daughter Sophie is turning 18, now she doesn’t know this but is the age where the new Moon Princess is born. They are forced to move into a small manor in Moon valley ridge and send Sophie away to a privet school for girls. So on the night of her going away they invited all there friends from different dimensions. Cinderella and her family, Peter Pan and his family and so on.

Soon there in full party blast, and they thought everything was going to be okay, but they thought wrong. The manor was breached by all sorts of villains, and monsters. But the one that most mattered was Snow White’s evil stepmother’s sonCasper, came in a tried to kidnap Wren, Sophie’s little sister. But she (Sophie) tried places with Wren and he took her instead.

Wren is heartbroken and tries to fight back, butCasperknocks her out, this causes Sophie to flip the fuck out. She starts fighting and some of her friends try and come to her rescue but they fail and Sophie is kidnapped.

Caspergets lost and he and Sophie accidentally end up in the human world, where they find out that Sophie is a Moon Princess and she has to save the Ridge before it’s plunged into eternal sleep with the Moon. And only she can do it.

But there’s just one problem. That’sCasper’s mission to stop Sophie from saving the valley, but they can’t help but fall for each other in the end. Which is totally illegal, and forbid. They have to find a way back, but first they must discover what it means to trust each other, to help each other and most of all to explore the innocence of love.