escape room

This story is about three girls on an Adventure in one Mansion and one room. There were two girls whose names were Malaika and Yeesha and of course Me Leonor.

Yeesha was curious because Me and Malaika, I went one time to the "Gast Mall". Gast Mall it's a place for people to have fun, and eat and it has a Cinema. I and Malaika went there one time but we heard that there was an "Escape room". We heard from our friends when they had a party and they said that the Escape room it's a horror game. We were curious so Yeesha invited us to go to the Gast Mall and try the Escape room and other games.

After we went there we try first the games that I and Malaika did several times because it was easier. We tried "Mirror Maze", and "Laser tag" and then entered the Escape room. I was super excited because it was my first time, Malaika and Yeesha were a little bit scared but excited too.

There were 5 stages but we choose to do the haunted mansion because the others were too scared for us. So we enter there super excited but it was too dark... Then the light turned on and we saw a music room and only a piano. There was a locker and equations to solve, there was a camera to see us, and a microphone for us to hear the man giving hints. We started seeing the equations but it was so confusing. The man on the microphone gives us hints but we cannot solve that. Yeesha was bored so she asked to go out but we beg her to stay because we didn't stay 5min when she asked to go. We tried one, two, three ad nothing so Yeesha told us that we cannot pass that anyways... The man gave us one more hint and then I and Malaika were trying to guess the code but finally, Yeesha solved that. We open the locker and the man said to touch the piano and Yeesha and Malaika said for me to touch the piano. The man said to look in the corners and after looking I found the key. We open a small box on the black door's side and it was a card we were so confused so we ask the man what to do. Then the man ask us if there was another small box and we said yes. Still, I was confused that I didn't understand what the girls said to try to put the card in the box it results so a black opening but we didn't enter because it was scared it was everything dark so Malaika ran to the corner and Yeesha was holding the door when I was looking. I said that I saw something moving and Yeesha ran to the corner too so I was in the door alone. After that, the door opened alone making a weird sound so I ran to the corner with the girls and then we saw a man dressed in the movie "Scream" or "Panic" we started screaming and the man was with a baseball bat and we started beating on the door and Malaika screamed so much that I ran to the other corner. The man start walking closer and moving his body really weirdly until I the ground I started crying and I sit on the ground and the girls were in the other corner calling my name to go and stay with them but I was so scared that I didn't even move and after some random people heard us and they came to our door and they start beating the door to laughing at us. So the security came and they take them to the front of the main door of the game and the other man take us outside because he said it was better to don't continue so we leave the game and I calm down and after that the funny part it was I said I wanted to do it again but now with courage. The girls laughed at me because I was too scared before so it was funny too.