.𝚇.

I quickly got towards my house. And Daniel literally waited three whole hours for me to finish my shift.

He told me he would wait behind the kitchen with his motorcycle. I'm really starting to get very annoyed by my ex right now, but this is certainly going to be a very an interesting evening.

In my leather shorts and lace crop top I walked out again, back to the cafe.

Outside, the wind had already picked up, and the streets were covered with leaves that had fallen from the trees.

People were closing the shops, and the restaurants started filling up with people.

Before I knew it, I saw the cafe and started walking faster. From the back of the cafe, I got towards the for me famous wall.

Man, I really was a slut.

I can't even count how many guys had fucked me against that one same wall.

Daniel sat on his motorcycle, and as I appeared, he immediately got up. He smiled at, and I didn't give him one back. How could I ever dated a guys like this?

"You look pretty", he mumbled, coming closer and closer to me. I stepped backwards, as he wanted to touch my arm. It was almost cute

He let out a chuckle, before trying to grab my hand. Nope, not going to happen. "Come on", I started, walking right through him towards his motorcycle.

"Let's go", I stated, gesturing towards him to start his motorcycle and drive me to the club. "You haven't changed a bit my little moon", Daniel grinned, handing me over a helmet.

I rolled with my eyes, leaning against the wall behind his motorcycle. I took the helmet, seeing Daniel struggling with his motorcycle.

"Stop calling me little moon, I'm not your girlfriend anymore", I stated, raising my voice a tiny bit.

All I got from my ex was a cocky chuckle. "I swear, you can bring me to that club, not more", I explained strictly to him, making my hair into a ponytail, so the helmet won't destroy my hair.

"Come one Luna, you really don't like me anymore, not even a little?", Daniel asked, while he stepped closer towards me.

To be honest, I've never liked him. I used him, and I know that's wrong, but that's just the way I am.

"No, no I don't", with a coldly tone in my voice, I stated. Daniel let out a chuckle, coming closer towards me. "We both know you're lying", Daniel mumbled, and I felt his breath in my face.

"No I'm not lying", I stated, trying to walk away from him a little awkward. Daniel looked gross and disgusting in my eyes.

He wanted me again, which I could understand, I was hot like hell. But I didn't wanted him, and I didn't liked the way he looked in my eyes.

"Luna, I missed you", Daniel started, causing me to roll with my eyes and let a cocky chuckle escape my lips.

Daniel his gross hands touched my hips, which made me feel only more and more uncomfortable.

"See, you like that", Daniel pressed his hands further into my hips, and I got a gag reflex. "No, I don't, get away from me", I tried to push him away, but he was obviously stronger than I was.

Daniel chuckled a little, before his lips touched my neck. This was gross, so insanely gross. But my bones were frozen so I wasn't able to move.

"Daniel", I mumbled, hoping he would stop. "Shh", he mumbled, but I finally found some strength in my hands to push against his chest.