.𝚇.𝚇.𝙸.𝚇.

Our gaze kept mixing, and the world stop mattering. Everything around us disappeared and it was just us.

"And you, did it mean something to you?", like he had already gave up hope, he managed to bring up that question.

It meant something to him. I didn't have to worry about that anymore. It was like a rain of relief fell off of me when he spoke out that it meant something for him.

Now it was up to me, and I seriously started asking myself what was taking so long.

I turned off my face to the ground, breaking the contact between his eyes and mine.

"Luna, I need you to be honest, I wanna know what I am to you", it was like his words rolled into my brain, and rolling out the other end.

He was... everything I needed in my life.

I needed someone who would take care of me, who would take care of my baby.

Someone who is willing to give me all the love I need.

I needed a man in my life who knew me, and was able to handle my behaviour sometimes, since I'm definitely not the most easy person to live with.

And I seriously believe Thomas is perfect for all of that.

I know Thomas is the best for that.

He knew me when I was almost at my worst, and yet, he never left my side.

I searched for the best sentence to tell Thomas he was the only one who could make me happy right now.

"Luna, you can't do this, I need your answers", Thomas stepped just a few centimetres closer to me, and I heard the desperation in his voice.

He was right, he needed my answers. We kept walking away from everything, and that wasn't good.

We needed each other's fully help and support.

Our baby needed our fully love and help as well, and that was the most important.

My muscles were heavy, but I found myself lifting my face up. His green eyes met mine again.

The gaze in his eyes was hard to understand, but he just wanted and deserved the answer.

"Thomas what are we doing?", letting out a load sigh, I leaned back against the desk. My hands covered my face, and I felt Thomas sighing as well.

Not what are we doing, what am I doing?

Why was it so hard for me to love Thomas, or to admit that I certainly do love him.

"What are we doing? What are you doing, I just practically told you that I love you and you still ignore me", Thomas had a hard job keeping himself from snapping, but the way those words rolled from his lips wasn't very nice.

He just that he loves me. He loves me.

Thomas Raggi just told me he loves me.

I felt all the oxygen slowly run out of my lungs, and I wasn't able to fill them again.

"Wanna hear it again, I like you, for longer that six months now", while he raised his voice, I felt knot building in my stomach.

My hand rushed to my mouth, covering it. I suddenly felt so bad for Thomas, and I should.

For more than six months I've ignored the feelings he had for me. It must have been as hard for him as it was for me the past days.