Chapter 7 (Warning)

Jackson POV

After the news aired, I was forced to go downstairs where I'm tied and blindfolded.

"Where shall we start dear...oh yes here should be perfectly fine," Alek said before stabbing me in my thighs.

After removing the knife from my thighs, he started to trace it over my lips before sucking on them.

Disgusting

"I don't know why but I want to see you moaning under me while using this knife to cut that tongue of yours out. But cutting it  out means no head right" he said 

"Please, sir...I'm sorry" I plead

But he only continues while Alex removed my panties altogether.

"Jacky babe be a good boy and get daddy's dick wet yea," he said before forcing me on my knees ignoring the previous wounds they have infected on me.

Not wanting to add more to my punishment, I start sucking his dick.

"Yes.....just like that babe fuck' Alex moaned while forcing my throat to take more of him.

"Fuck....." He said before releasing himself in my mouth.

"What do you say, boy," Alex asked looking at me.

"Thank you, sir," I said before Alek shoves his meat in my face.

"You know what to do boy," he said.

Not wasting any time I start sucking his dick as well before he grabs my hair

"Not there," he said before lifting me grabbing my hair, and pulling me so my legs were wrapped around Alex's waist.

"This going to be painful at first but don't worry we'll be gentle for the first two minutes ok love," he said before they start pushing past my rings.

"Please it...hurts" I said while tears start making themselves known.

After they were all in without saying anything they started to thrust their hips slowly before going harder and faster.

"Please sir....master please I can't" I begged them. It felt like my body had been ripped in half. My throat was dry I couldn't think straight.

"You don't tell us to stop we stop when we want to and damn I don't want to" I don't really know who said but I was this close.

Not wanting to endure anymore, I let the darkness consume me.

Waking up I notice I was on a cold table.

"Finally your up at one point I thought we killed you," Alek said before removing the blindfold.

Looking around I was terrified. This place had blood on the walls, ropes, chains, hooks, knives, whips, and some other objects I wasn't able to identify from where I'm at.

"Hmmmm I don't know Alek I don't think the state he's in is convincing," Alex said while looking at me.

"I agree well let's fix the shall we," Alek said before pining me down.

"Wait please stop I'm sorry I'll be a good boy please... argh...please" I plead

But no one pays attention as they found everything to torture me with. They even start beating me until I heard can see through one of my eyes.

"Hmm this is a good picture and this one as well yes send one to the new, one to the department, one to the uncle, and then his "family" Hmm yes make sure he touches it so they know it's him..yea" as they arrange what they were planning to do as I lay their motionless.

"Awe doll you look so good....hmmm I'm tempted but we have to go remember to clean up ok love" and they went away. Not having the strength or desire to get up I let darkness take over.

Vote. Comment. Share