Chapter 13

Jackson POV

I started to run with everything I got. I couldn't stop knowing there after me.

"Please someone help me," I said as I continue to run my only hope is Josh.

"Got you" before I was tackled to the ground.

"Please sir" but I was immediately met with punches and kicks.

"Alex we have no time let's go," Alek said

But I wasn't going to give up. With all my strength I used the piece of wood I found before slamming it in Alek's and Alex's head. But I didn't stop I kept beating them before someone else tackle me.

But the fire in me wasn't going to let this unknown person stop him from getting his freedom. Remembering a technique taught me I quickly twisted my arms out before bringing it in pushing him right in the mouth.

Not wasting any time I ran away towards the bike and start riding it. It didn't matter if they followed me I just wanted to see a cop or someone and my prayers were answered when I see the red and blue lights.

Immediately the car stopped. I saw my uncle not wasting any time I ran toward him.

"I'm sorry it took me so long," my uncle said while hugging me.

"Men search this place we must catch that vile thing" That's the last thing I heard before I passed out.

One year later

It's been a year of therapy, counseling, pills, and interviews which I decline, and court. But unfortunately, they weren't able to find Alex and Alek.  But Officer Bryan was sentenced to 10 years with parole so I wasn't angry. What angers me is the fact that nobody was able to find these people but moving forward I will not allow my past to break me.

"I'm on my way now" I answered my uncle.

We are going on a one-month cruise. After I came back my 'parents' wanted to be parents when the lights and cameras were on but I just walked out and announced that the only parent I have is my uncle before leaving them in shame as the cameras rolled.

After the town found out my siblings were lying nobody wanted to see them. As a matter of fact, everyone was so disgusted they were asked to leave the town and never return.

"Airport," I said to the Uber driver.  After a while, I notice we aren't going in the direction of the airport.

"Sir-"

"Sir.....no try master" I saw Alek staring back at me with a smile and shortly after Alex join me at the back.

Vote. Comment. Share