Chapter 6 (Warning)

Jackson POV

It's been six months since I met Alek and Alex. Turns out they 30 years old racist piece of shit who is a bigger pervert than Officer Bryan. They are dam married and have a wife and children. Alek has two sons and one daughter and Alex has four boys and a girl on the way.

No one would suspect them but here I am in a maid outfit cleaning the house. Which can hardly pass as clothes.

More like stripper clothes.

Every time I bend over my cheeks are showing which gives them a great opportunity to assault me.

"Good af-" I was met with a punch to my face. He didn't stop until he got tired.

"Clean yourself up," Alek said before heading out of the living room.

Not wanting to upset Alek anymore I went upstairs to clean up then headed downstairs to start dinner.

Because of their family, they're only here on weekends and sometimes they would pop up. These are one of those days when they would pop up and let out their frustration on me.

"Hmmm what are you cooking," Alex said as he wrap his arms around my waist while his lips starts abusing my neck.

"Pork Chops and mash potatoes..... don't know what else to add if you-"

"No it's ok perfectly find....hmmm seems Alek is here" he stated while examining my current condition.

"I'll be back," he said before leaving the room.

At first, I thought that Alex was the better but he can get very violent.

Flashback

"Dear can you fetch me my coat and watch can't go home without them," he said getting ready to go.

Painfully I walked upstairs to get his stuff when u stumble upon a photo.

"Who is this," I asked looking at the photo.

What I failed to realize is that Alex had gotten impatient and went upstairs to see what was taking so long.

"Now you're looking and my stuff uh aren't you getting too bold," he said while looking at me.

"No master I didn't......it just fell out and I," I said but he raise his hands telling me to shut it.

" It's ok not your fault Alek is on his way and he's not feeling well can you prepare some chicken soup for h before he gets here," he said

I should have known he had something planned. But I was too stupid to agree to it.

"Ok master," I said

"Only....... argh" I screamed as my body rolled down the staircase.

Looking up, I saw Alex walking down with a smirk on his face.

"The next time I find you looking through our stuff I will break every bone in your disgusting body," he said which I quickly nob only to be smack across the face.

"Yes master," I said

"Good now hurry up and clean yourself Alek will be here any minute" and he left.

End of flashback

Sometimes I would just be there not saying or doing anything before they start beating the shit out of me. Sometimes they'll make up shit just to beat me which I didn't get seeing I can't escape this house after Alek reveal he was the one that design the locks and windows to keep in 'people like me' which sends off warning bells.

After dinner, I was asked to watch the news.

"It's been 6 months since quarterback player Jackson was last seen. Reports are that after a dispute with his family, he went out only to never be seen again by Friends and family. Office Bryan recalls seeing Jackson in the park before he was called to duty not before alerting another officer to check out the park. After Office Clark went there, he discovered items that were later identified as Jackson. Blood was also present matching Jackson's blood. Although it's unclear what has happened to Jackson the family is hoping for an answer. If anyone knows of Jackson's whereabouts please contact your nearest police station"

"Your uncle is going all out to find you after all you're his favorite " they laughed before grabbing my throat

"Hmmm what should I do to you should I send them a finger or a bag of blood or a very disturbing picture hm Alex what do you think," he asked

"A picture and blood since it's the season to be jolly," Alex said while laughing

"Hmm, picture and blood lol this gonna be good for us but not you" with an evil smile before I was notion to go downstairs.

To scared I silently plead with them only to be met by deadly silence.

Vote. Comment. Share