The News

Here goes. my name is Kennedy Rae, I'm 17 years old and I live in Key West Florida. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm about 5'7 and I love reading and long boarding. i read books sometimes but most of all I read fanfictions. I know it's cliche' but hey they're good. i really just wish they were more realistic.

I mean hey i would love to move to Australia and live right next to Luke Hemmings and all that but its not realistic.

~~~~~~Time Lapse ~~~~~~

" KENNEDY LETS GO ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!"

That's what I woke up to this morning. It;s the last day of junior year and i begged my mom to let me stay home but she refused.

I drug myself out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. When I finished and blow dried my hair I turned my wand on and went to pick out an outfit. I chose a pair of white shorts with a blue "i have nothing to wear" top, a knee length cardigan and my white converse. I wanded my hair and pinned back my bangs with a white bow and ran down stairs to eat. when i was finished i did my make up, a little foundation, blush, mascara. Done

And then I heard my bestfriend honking outside.

Maggie and I have been bestfriends since 6th grade. Shes the reason we live in key west , hr parents got my parents to move their technically.

She is about 5'9 and she has blue and purple hair. She's a Micheal girl by the way.

When I hopped in the car she was playing 'Good Girls' by five seconds of summer.

We talked about what we were going to do this weekend and where our annual summer trip was going to be.

And then we arrived at hell, oh just kidding its only school.

Hey guys please comment what you 

think about the first chapter.