You're what ?!?!

It's been almost 6 months and maggie and I decided o do virtual school this year.

So today I decided to have a lazy day alone. The boys have practice and maggie is probably still sleeping.

So right now I'm on the couch eating apples with Nutella and watching Supernatural.

I'm watching a really scary episode when all of a sudden I hear someone beating repeatedly on my door. It scares the crap out of me and I threw my food.

I hurry do the door do see maggie with sweat pants on, a hoodie, and tears are streaming down her cheeks.

We don't say anything I just grab her arm and pull her into my arms. We stay like this for about 5 minutes.

I grab a tub of ice cream and two spoons and we head to my room.

"Ok what's wrong, did Mikey break up with you? I ask taking a spoonful of ice cream.
"No but he might "
"Why what happened?" I ask with a mouth full.

"Um well y..you see we went on a date and um then we uh..."

"Spit it out"I scream

"IM FUCKING PREGNANT"!!!! Maggie yells bursting into tears again.

She ends up on my floor and I rush over to her holding her in my arms.

"Michael will not leave you I promise, he loves kids and you" I explain to her.

All of a sudden I hear my name being called and then my door opening showing a worried Michael and Luke.

Mikey runs over to us grabbing Maggie in his arms."babe what's wrong why are you crying?" He asks worriedly.  

I give maggie a look begging her to tell him.

"I'm gonna go see Luke " I say rushing out of the room.

I walk into the kitchen to see Luke on the counter stuffing his face with chips.

"So what's going on with Maggie"? He asks his mouth full of chips.

"She's pregnant" pregnant I whisper in his ear.

"Well shit" he mumbles.

We hear footsteps and look towards the stairs. Only to see Mikey and Maggie holding hands.

I walk over to Maggie and whisper" all good"? She nods and with that they leave.

I realize the time and rush upstairs to get ready. I grab my black cheer shorts and work shirt. Grabbing my cheer shoes I run downstairs.

"Luke could you drive me to work babe??"

He didn't even respond just grabs my hand and his keys.

When we get to the gym Luke leans over and kisses me.

"I'll pick you up at 6:30 love " he says kissing my head.

the second I walk into the gym all of the little girls in my class are jumping up and down yelling things like

"ewww he kissed you"

"oh my gosh he's so handsome"

"is that your boyfriend?"

I answered all of there questions and then we headed back to practice.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<IIII>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So I got home and showered and while I was changing I heard a noise from downstairs.

so hear I am in a sports bra and joggers tip toeing  down the stairs. When all of a sudden I slipped in a puddle of water, I braced myself for the fall that never came.

I felt a pair of familiar hands at my lower back. I looked up and was met with two piercing blue eyes and a huge smile.

"holy shit Luke you scared me babe" I yelled

He just laughed and stood me back up.

"sorry about the water it was raining" he apologized shaking his now wet hair.

I ran to my bedroom escaping the water droplets. As I hid under my sheets Luke jumped on my bed cuddling me.

we stayed that way for about ten minutes until he rolled over and sat up.

 He looked at me with a serious face. "Kennedy I need to tell you something."

"ok" I said as I scooted over to him.

"Well management called and were doing a small tour for about two months in England" he said softly.

"OH MY GOD Luke that's amazing babe" I yelled wrapping my arms around him.

"Yeah it is, well except the fact the we leave in a week" he whispers, hanging his head.

"oh well why didn't you tell me earlier I could have talked to my mom about going , and I wul have started to pack and...

"kennedy that's the thing I would love for you to come but management said we couldn't bring anyone." he said sadly.

well that just sucks

"well that's ok we can Skype and text and call and all of that, we'll be fine, i'll go stay with Maggie" I told him.

"okay well I have to get going the boys and I have practice early"

"okay call me after" I respond while getting up to hug him.

He kisses me and with that he's gone .

This is not okay....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hey guys so I feel awful about not updating but I was out of town for almost a month and then school started but I've been working on this chapter on and off but I have a plan so just wait and see.  

<>Kendyl