The News Continued

I had just gotten home when i heard my parents in the kitchen talking.

" How are we supposed to tell her"

" I don't know, but I do Know she'll be angry"

I decided to walk in.

"Tell me what?, And why would I be angry?" i asked them.

"Well.... your dad got a job offer... a really good one."

"Annnnddd"? I asked confused on how that was bad.

" It's in Australia" they both said hesitantly.

" OMG are you serious this is freaking awesome"!!!!!!!!!! I squealed.

They continued to explain how we were leaving in one week and how I needed to pack.

I know it sounds weird that I'm excited but i mean hey maybe those fanfictions aren't all full of lies.

I called Maggie and told her the news of course she was sad, but then she stared getting excited at the fact that she could visit like all the time.

That night i fell asleep dreaming about what my life in Australia would be like.

~~~~Day of the move~~~~

All of our stuff had already been sent to the new house except for a few outfits.

It was nine in the morning an Maggie was at my house to say goodbye. I 'm pretty sure we hugged for like 10 minutes, crying of course. my mom said to get mad at each other so it wouldn't hurt as much so i punched her in the arm( not really hard) and she did the same.

With that we got in the car and headed to the airport.

~~~~Time Lapse~~~~~

We just pulled up to the new house and I have to say its awesome. its two stories and had a huge pool. I was in love.

I started to get my suit case and other bags out of the car when I saw an oddly familiar blonde quiff.

" Holy Shit" i yelled and ran inside to text Maggie.

( Maggie-M, ME-K)

K- holy crap guess who my neighbor is????!!?!1:?!?!?

M- Luke Hemmings!! LOL Just kidding who????

K- You are freaking right!!!

M- Holy Crap dude youre so freaking lucky..

K- I know lol gtg love ya!!!

So im so excited i live next to Luke Hemmings.

"KENNEDY come down we have guests"

I walked down the stairs and my breath hitched,, there he is in my living room.

He looked freaking perfect in just ripped black jeans and a nirvana shirt.

HE walked over and shook my hand, "Hi I'm Luke"

"I know... I mean hi I'm Kennedy" i said rather nervously.

He chuckled and scratched his neck. Holy crap is luke actually nervous?!?!?!?!?

" So... you wanna go talk outside"? i asked him.

"sure" he replied and we went and sat in the awesome tree behind my house.

We ended up talking until like 8:00. It turns out we have a lot in common. Luke even offered to drive me to school, and introduce me to the boys.

I was walking him out when he gave me a hug, it caught me off gaurd but i hugged him back.

LUKE POV

Holy crap i can't believe I hugged her. Shes just so pretty and sweet and uggh. Shes a fan but she didn't go crazy when she met me. I can't wait or school tomorrow.