5. Goku

~A goofy one with a pure heart~

It was the next day and Naleta already had arrived at the city. She was wearing a tan button up shirt with puffy sleeves and a plaid tank dress along with black Mary-Jane's and golden bracelets. She was a stunning beauty with a low bun. She had straight hair due to her father.

She walked around, loving the city's look and she bought some street food to try. Everyone she passed by couldn't help but complement her looks and style. It was all amazing.

She finally tracked down the highest Saiyan energy she could find and traced it down to a house in the outskirts of the city. In a forestry place. The female saiyan knocked on the door and seconds later a woman with black straight hair opened.

-Good day-

-Um hello. How can I help you?... Ma'am--, Chichi asked blushing slightly seeing this gorgeous woman in front of her.

-I was wondering if you know any Saiyans around here... Oh dear. Pardon me for my manners. My name is Naleta... Neleta Angel--, Naleta introduced herself with a smile.

-Um my name is Chichi. It's nice to meet you... And a matter of fact yes. But may I ask why do you ask that. The first Saiyan we encountered was not the friendliest-

-I'm looking for my little brother-

-He almost killed us--, Naleta laughed a little at that comment before composing herself with a smile.

-Well I wouldn't say that Saiyans of this era were good. Although I come with good intentions. I'm looking for Vegeta-

-Vegeta has a sister??- Chichi asked indeed surprised. She was skeptic about Saiyans tho she felt no harm on this one.

-Yes indeed-

Chichi sighed and invited her in before calling Goku from his sleep to accompany the lady to Capsule Corp. Tho as the two met, Naleta was more surprised than she thought she would be.

-Uncle?-

-Uncle?-- Goku repeated when he heard the girl say that. -Um do I know you?-

Naleta studied the male Saiyan and came to a conclusion that it wasn't Bardock at the very least. The posture, the voice, the energy and of course the eyes.

-Forgive me. I must have mistaken you--, Naleta said with a smile. --I need your help to locate Vegeta-

-Oh... Who are you tho?-

-Naleta--, she didn't want to give more information for seeing this Saiyan's eyes, she knew he was trouble of some kind. She could simply say he was the Saiyan her husband told her about. The goofy one.

-I'm Goku! Nice to meet ya!-

-The feeling is mutual-

-So then, what are we waiting for? Let's go--, the male Saiyan took Naleta's hand without a second thought, but at the time she was surprised they disappeared in thin air.

Indeed this 'Goku' will be trouble