part 5 - his rough but gentle hands

"Don't stop~" he says with a sly grin

I'm taken aback by his sudden confidence. but it doesn't stop me from following him down stairs to the kitchen. he leans against the table. his arms crossed. a smirk on his face. i look at him longingly. "why did you walk off?" i ask. then he crosses the room and picks me up and swings me around by my waist and has the biggest smile. he laughs and says lovingly "i wanted to tease you a bit sweetheart!" he sets me down and backs me up. "Haymitch-" but I'm interrupted by my back slamming against a wall and being trapped by his arms. as he has a strand of my hair in his fingers twiddling it around he says "how far are you willing to go doll?" the nickname catches me off guard but it just makes me want to have him on top of me again. in response i run my hands down his chest and stomach just at the waist band of his pants and slip my hands under his shirt and feel my way around his toned body.

"ok, doll, ok" he says in a calming voice and slips his shirt over his head. i look at him in awe. and the. he grabs my chin and directs it up to stare him in the eyes. "ok then. you want to go pretty far in terms of this then. but what can I do to you?" he says as he traces his finger down my throat and across my collar bone. i grab his finger and direct it to my Adams apple. he traces around it and since the kitchen light is on he can see my face flush and turn beat red. "oh so that's what you want huh sweetheart?" he says slyly and wraps his hand around my throat. not choking me but applying a little bit of teasing treasure so if i move from the wall there will be more pressure on my throat.

Haymitch is looking me up and down sizing me up. but even when. he is doing this. he is still so gentle and loving. but yet daring and confident. and 'firm'. eventually he is tracing his finger down my front and gets to just above the waist band of the boxers and stops. grabs a chair, and sits down. "come here sweet heart." he says gently. but i know he has something planned. i sit on his lap and he spreads his legs forcing me to pick one. i sit facing inward toward his other leg. "sweetheart why don't you get comfortable." and without a second to think he positions me so I'm facing him and his thigh is between my legs. "Haymitch" i gasp out but before i can say anything else he has my lips.

i have my hands on his upper thigh to keep myself steady. he presses his lips to mine and breaks away and goes to my ear. 'oh no' i think. he knows how sensitive i am with my ears. one he was whispering something in my ear and when he saw my face i was red. he asked why and i explained that having someones mouth and voice and breath next to my ear makes me fluster. but in this moment. he knows it'll just set me on fire. he whispers in my ear "i know what you want, my little pet" my eyes roll back but to my surprise he bounces his leg. making me squeal. "there it is sweetheart. keep that up and you'll get something good" I'm surprised by his new found confidence but i don't question it. i feel his hands on my hips. he moves me forward and bounces his leg so fast it's like it vibrating. "h-haymitch" i breath out. "keep going doll. keep keep giving me those nice little sounds." he say with a tone of lust and then i look him in the eyes and say "yes sir~"

Haymitch's p.o.v.

'good god' i think to myself. this girl is so damn hot. I'm going nuts. she just called me sir. 'ohhhh fuuck' i can't help it anymore. i want her so bad. I've wanted to kiss her for months now. I've wanted to hold her for months and now I'm making her ride my thigh. shit. just watching this is enough for me to break. but I'm gonna save that. there's a fiery lust in her eyes. the one that says 'please master please' i just want to rip her clothes off and take her here. but i don't know if she wants that. and if she does. I'm going to take my time.

your p.o.v.

fuck. his Leg is practically vibrating. im going fast now. i want to break. i want to spill all over his leg while looking him in his now lustful blue eyes. but then he stops. sets me up on my feel. i can barely stand, but not long after he scoops me up and goes upstairs. the sheer strength of this man arouses me. he lightly tosses me on the bed and asks "are you sure your ok with this? i don't want to make a mistake and make you uncomfortable." in response i shake my head and not even a second later my shirt and bra are off. he is now playing with and sucking and lightly biting my breasts. i moan out in pleasure and this only encourages him. he starts kissing down my stomach and plays with the waist band of the boxers and then produces his knife from his back pocket and cuts them off of me. and then takes in the sight of my wet panties. he looks up at me for confirmation "please Haymitch. don't stop. please" and that's all the confirmation he needs before he rips off what is left of my under clothes and looms over me.

now I'm completely exposed to him. he takes it all in and gives a grin and bends now to meet my eyes. "i love you sweetheart" he says. and i know it isn't in the friend way this time. how could it be. he loves me and i love him. "i love you too Haymitch." i say with a sigh. "do you trust me?" he says "yes" i sigh and without a second word he is feasting on me. lapping up any bit of my juices that have escaped my insides. as he is feasting like a carnivorous beast, I'm screaming, and moaning and pulsating with pleasure. it runs all throughout my body and then i finally reach my release. Haymitch comes up and kisses me and gives me a loving smile. I'm panting and even tho his member is hard as a rock he can tell I'm just too exhausted for more. and he isn't wrong. all i want to do is to fall into his arms and drift off to sleep. and i try to but he won't let me. not before he takes care of me. feeds me, hydrates me, and even offers to bathe me but i decline the bath. I'm too exhausted to get up. after his pampering he crawls into bed next me. I'm now covered by my under clothes. he pulls me close and kisses me and says " i love you (y/n), you mean the world to me." " and you mean the world to me Haymitch. i love you so much. i have for so long." i say in almost a whipper from the exhaustion. "me too sweetheart. I've loved you for months now. I'm so glad i met you." he says in a gruff but soothing voice. and i kiss him and he takes me in his rough but gentle hands and we drift off into sleep.

and there are no nightmares between either of us.