Introduction

『Crystals must erode before their brilliance is shown』

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Hello everyone! It's been a bit of a wait, but Vivid Decadence has finally arrived!

For those who do not know, Vivid Decadence is the sequel to Plus Minus One. So if you've clicked on this book, you need to read PMO to have context of what's going on here, or else it'll be confusing. Both of these books are OC driven, so none of the canon characters are in here unless they are vaguely mentioned.

If you find the concept of this book interesting, then you can read PMO and come back here. It's a tad bit long (longer than I expected, hence the need for a sequel), and I hope you find it enjoyable.

If you're a returning reader, I hope you're ready for the continuation of the story! Instead of seeing things from Akihiko's point of view, we're going to see Tanami's.

Some things you should be aware of:

01| Like usual, no canon characters will be seen and only mentioned in passing as done before.

02| VD takes place one year after PMO, which may seem like a long time but trust me, it isn't. Gaps will be filled in over time.

03| This book includes fight scenes, injuries, and blood. It will be the same amount as PMO, so nothing too bad. But you've been warned if you are not comfortable with these things.

With all of this said, I hope you enjoy Vivid Decadence!

Started publishing: July 10, 2022

Finished publishing:

Update schedule: Random

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·