Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A/N just a quick hi and to thank everyone who's reading this it really means alot...so tell me..do you ship Harry and Mollie if you do I would love to hear your Shipping Names...plz comment them below and don't forget to vote..Luv Ya's,.

 Oh and BTW Liam,Louis and Zayn are single..sorry...

#Mollie's P.O.V

'Harry..I want to kiss you but...,' Before I could finish my sentence he crashed his soft Lips onto mine,at first I was a bit taken back...but then I realized this has been what I wanted ever since I lay eyes on them curls,so I kissed him back,I wrapped my arms around his neck as he snaked his arms around my waist..He pushed me up against the wall..and that's when I....

Fell off the couch and onto the floor,waking myself up..

I groaned as I got up rubbing my eyes as the light of the t.v hit my eyes..when my eyes had adjusted to the bright light I seen a shocked Harry standing in front of me with his jaw almost hitting the ground.."Close your mouth,you'll catch fly's" I said sitting down on the couch..He was looking at me like I had two heads.."Harry why are you looking at me,like I'm an alien popping in for some tea and biscuits.." I asked..he chuckled and then turned back to a serious face..Okay now I'm getting scared..

"Mollie...umm...Do you know you...err...Talk..in..your ..sleep" He stuttered out.."What are you talking.." I started and then realized what he was on about..that dream...I smacked my hand over my mouth..Now I was in some deep shizz....

Harry just Nodded at me..."Mollie..aren't dreams based on what you wish for..." Harry Laughed and winked at me.."No Styles and if you must know..it was not a dream..it was a nightmare.." I said emphasizing nightmare..okay so maybe I was lying,maybe it wasn't so bad..but he didn't have to know that especially since he would never feel the same way towards me.."Oh..okay.." Harry said quietly..almost with disappointment..

"Styles.." I said..okay so this was it I was going to tell him how I feel.."Umm..What time is it?" I asked,okay I chickened out,but I was really curious on what time it was!..."10:45p.m..." Harry said looking at his watch..

I yawned and lay back down on the couch..."Hey maybe you should go to bed,you'll have a creek in your neck if you sleep like that down here.." Harry whispered into my ear..His whisper sent chill's down my spine..at that point I wanted to grab his chocolate brown curls and smash my lips against his..what the hell is wrong with me?,Mollie snap out of it!!..."I'm not sleeping...I'm just resting my eyes.." I told him smirking.."Okay..come on..bed time.." Harry said before sliding his hands under my body and picking me up bridal style.."But..Harry I don't wanna go bed..please can I have 10 more minutes.." I said in a little kid's voice and pouting.."No can do sweetie,you have school in the morning.." He said and then laughed..by this time we had made it up stairs and into my room.

"You lay here and I'll be right back.." Harry said laying me down on the bare bed..before running back down stairs.A few minutes later he was back in my room carrying a duvet and a pillow."Lift your head up.." Harry whispered dropping the duvet and bending down beside the bed still holding the pillow,I lifted my head up as Harry placed the pillow under my head.Harry got up and picked up the white duvet,threw it up in the air and placed it down over my body,when harry placed it on my body the duvet had covered my face..I lay still and then I heard someone walking..Harry turned off the light and said "Night,Mollie.." "Harry, wait..." I said still laying still.."You have to tuck me in.." I said in a childish voice..even though I couldn't see him I knew he was probably shaking his head..I heard him walk over to me,he sat down beside me and pulled the covers off my face,it was pitch black so I couldn't see a thing,but I knew his face was inches away from mine because I could feel his hot breath on my face,he tucked me in without moving his face away from mine.."Harry.." I whispered..this time I was going to do it,it was the perfect time to tell him..I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see his reaction when I told him..how I felt..even though it was still pitch black in the room..okay here it goes.."Harry....Umm..Will you get me a glass of water please.." I squinted my eyes as I realized I had chickened out one again..I heard him sigh and get up and open the door after he closed the door behind him my eye lids began to get heavier...