Chapter Eleven

14/09/13                                                                 

                                                                        -  Chapter Eleven -

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up with a smile on my face. I looked down to find Mollie lying on my chest beside me. I stroked a strand of her hair out her face. She looked so peaceful, just lying there. Her long lashes coated the bottom of her cheek perfectly. Her lips were parted and every so often a soft snore would escape her lips. I chuckle every time she does.

"You really like her don't you.." I hear.

I jump causing Mollie to stir. I look up to see Liam sitting there, phone in hand and a lob sided smile slapped on his face.

"Have you been up all Night?!" I asked.

"Yeah.." Liam said.

"Mate you need to get some sleep,what have you been doing?" I asked.

"Just texting a friend from back home" He said looking down.

"A girl "Friend"?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Maybe.." He rushed out.

"Mate how is your friend maybe a girl? They either are or they're not, there's a clear distinction. One's got-" I got cut off by Liam's voice.

"Okay, Okay she's a girl. But we are Just Friends!" Liam said.

I just smirked a looked back at Mollie who was out for the count on my chest.

"I don't want to wake her, but I was going to make everyone breakfast.." I said looking down at Mollie.

Not even a second later Liam protested saying "Well she could lay on my Im going to sleep for an hour or two anyway, she wont even notice."

"Eh okay, Here quickly." I said lifting Mollie's head and placing it on Liam's chest. I can't help but feel jealous about how good they look together.

I quickly shook that thought out of my head as I walked into the kitchen. I have made breakfast here too many times. I decided I would see did the boys want any food before I started to make it. I knew Niall would want some but I wanted to ask the others, because Zayn hates eating as soon as he wakes up. He normally is the last up as well so we are normally trying to rush him when he's eating.

I walked down the hall and turned to the right going into Zayn's room. Yeah, we all had rooms here. Liam's place is were we always stay, or meet up. So he decided that we all could have a room each. He has another 3 guest rooms left, even with our rooms. This place really is massive.

I pulled the gold handle down and entered the room. I found Zayn laying there with his jeans from yesterday on and his shirt tossed lazily on the floor. His leg hanging over the mattress, and arm keeping the duvet in place. I chuckled as he let out a loud snore.

I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He tossed a bit and then let out a loud groan.

"Zayn I'm making breakfast, what do you want?" I asked.

He didn't even open his eyes, he just groaned again and said "Rashers and sausages"

I nodded and exited the room. Then I remembered he couldn't see me nod. I just shrugged and walked down the hall to Niall's room. I walked in to a very messy room. I don't even know how he gets it this dirty, we don't stay here that often? Well Niall does stay here more than the rest of us. When we are on a night out, and Niall gets too drunk, daddy direction steps in and takes Niall back to his to spend the night.