Chapter 1)

Y/n's Pov

Being a bartender at a nightclub was not easy...

From having weird people staring at you, getting those rich people In the VIP room orders wrong, the uniforms, dealing with crazy drunk people, and more.

The one thing that I liked about that place was that I had made friends on the job, the pay, and the tips. That was all, to be honest.

I know it's not a good idea to make friends on the job but Ymir and Connie are the best. I literally wouldn't survive that job without them, to be honest. 

Ymir at first was a bit mean but after a month or two she was really friendly. I always have fun with her on my shift and outside of work. 

Connie on the other hand was nice at the beginning I mean a little bit too nice if you know what I mean. But he's a great guy and so much fun to be around. 

Like if I could choose my coworkers I would choose them instantly. 

"hey girl where you going," Mikasa says trying to catch up to me.

fuck she saw me... "oh I'm just heading home I have to take a nap before work"

I shouldn't try to leave people's houses unannounced again. 

"Damn... I wanted you to have lunch with me and Sash but I get it" she says with a sad tone.

"Yeah, maybe next time... If yall are still up after I get off we can hang out then," I say trying to cheer her up.

''Yeah, I'll ask Sash... see you at the club," she says then walks off.

I'm kinda worried about her I've been best friends with her for a long time and I have never seen her drink this much. Maybe a little bit here and there but now it's every day.

Time Skip

--------------------------------------------------------

I arrive at the nightclub and check into my shift. As soon as I finish I am greeted by Connie he says "Oh Y/N you may not like this but Ymir is not here today so the boss wants you to work Vip today."

I hate those rich bastards! Why the fuck is Ymir not here???!

"Ok but as long as you come in with me I refuse to get harassed by those bastards again."

" I can't I have to serve people at the bar," he says while pointing to the people sitting down

I can't believe this I hate this place. WHERE THE FUCK IS YMIRRR??!!

"ok, I guess I will have to just deal with it this time" I reply.

That room was one of the reasons I didn't like this damn uniform and this job.

Connie hands me the order "OK Connie wish me luck and I swear to god if something happens again I'm just going to leave and have you handle it. Okay?"

"Good luck also you sure you don't need a cart instead of that platter?"

"No, I should be fine it's not that big of an order, and thank you."

I say that to him and I make my way to the VIP. 

As I'm walking I accidentally bump into someone with the drink platter. 

"Oh my God, I am so sorry!" I reach for your glasses but I quickly realize I left them at home.

"Let me get that" I grab the napkins out of my apron and try to wipe the drinks off of his shirt but he just groans in annoyance.

"That's obviously not going to help," He says as I continue to wipe his shirt.