▹ System 1͎2͎༓

Let's separate ourselves from Beomgyu for a bit and get into Taehyun's pov for the first time!
───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Previously

Taehyun's POV

I knocked on the door of the room I share with the gamer..

"Fuck off half Korean!"

This made me flinch.
"Wait no it's me... Taehyun."

After the quick mix-up was hopefully cleared, it was total silence coming from inside that room. After like 5 seconds of no response, I tried to knock again but my knuckle ended up not touching the door since it surprisingly opened, revealing Beomgyu standing at the entrance.

Without a word spoken yet, Beomgyu walked back in the room to sit on the little sofa we own.

He's just been staring at me as I walked in the room.. This blatant attention he gives me sometimes feels overwhelming. I think I never have even a clue of what he's thinking, his expressions are just so neutral.

"No need to knock by the way, it doesn't bother me."

I sat on my bed, wait what did he say? "Huh... but we have to no? Kai knocked too, it's just to be polite..."

He's frowing at me now, I'm not sure how to describe it but his frowns have this softness to them. He never seems genuinely mad, "I literally just said: No need to knock by the way, it doesn't bother me. What don't you understand in that?"

"But?"

The door opened all of a sudden with Yoojung coming inside. "Heyy what's up friends! I was just wondering if you think Hueki is a good ship name-"

"The game developers didn't install manners in your shit-like brain?? Fucking knock next time!" She probably felt aggressed by him since she rushed out of the room while making sure to close the door back.

This right now was enough for me to get the message that Beomgyu meant that he only allows me to not knock.
It would've been nice if he could've simply told me that. Is that embarrassing for him to say or something..?

"Anyway..." I cleared my throat. "You're probably aware that the guys are having a get-together, you don't want to come? You can possibly get closer to them."

"No..."

"But why?"

Beomgyu put his head low, in deep thoughts it seems. "I mean I guess I'll come.. but under one condition."

"What?"

"That you stay here in our bedroom with me for a bit longer.." He mumbled.

"Wait huh?? A-And do what?"

"I don't know. Talk?" Beomgyu replied to me monotonously. "What were you hoping for us to do something dirty Kang Taehyun?"

"NO. WHAT THE HELL?!"

Beomgyu would succeed in looking into my eyes like always If I wasn't busy desperately avoiding eye contact right now. He said. "It's just that I prefer having the company of one person... preferably you. I'm not really comfortable with the other guys just yet. And talking with you might loosen me up before going there."