1.25

In the private room, Brother Bai has been sitting here for a while, but the two people on the opposite side have no intention of taking the initiative to speak.

    He didn't understand a little, didn't these two people call him here? Why did he come, but the two didn't speak.

    Finally, just when he was about to take the initiative to ask the other party, the other party said, "Are you Brother Bai?"

    The other party's opening made Zhao Chengnan who was outside the door terrified. Why was his aunt inside? He was so frightened that he almost lost his footing and fell directly into the door.

    Then came the voice of Brother Bai: "Yes, I am Brother Bai."

    "Then do you know why the two of us asked you to come here?" Mother Xiao said.

    "do not know.".Brother Bai shook his head. In fact, he had some guesses about the other party's intentions, but at this time, he couldn't say that he knew it!

    "Okay, I won't spare you any more. The two of us are here to tell you to retreat. You and my Zimo are not suitable." Mother Xiao said directly.

    Wu Bai chuckled and said, "Mrs. Xiao, I don't know if the two of you came to see me today, does Xiao Zimo know?"

    Hearing Wu Bai's rhetorical question, Mrs. Xiao patted the table next to her in a hurry.

    With a loud bang, the door opened from the outside, and a person rolled in.

    It turned out that Mrs. Xiao slapped the table hard, and was startled by Zhao Chengnan, who was leaning against the door. He didn't stand up straight. He didn't stabilize his body for a while and fell in.

.Zhao Chengnan quickly got up from the ground, he smiled embarrassingly at the three of them, and also called out to Xiao's husband, and then said: "Uncle and aunt, I just passed by, haha, passing by, I didn't expect to be here. It was such a coincidence to meet you."

    Then he turned to Wu Bai and said, "Brother, I happened to be looking for you for something, but I didn't expect to meet you here. There is news about the person you asked me to help investigate last time, but I gave the information. Stay in the mansion, do you want to come and have a look with me?" Then he kept giving Wu Bai a look to signal him to escape with him.

    "Wait, what did you call him just now?" Father Xiao asked again as if he didn't hear clearly.

    Wu Bai: "..."

    Zhao Chengnan: "...It's not called anything, it's called Bai Geer, right? Bai Geer, I really have something to look for you, you can go and see with me first!" .After speaking, he was worried about what the husband of Xiao would ask again, and left the restaurant with Wu Bai.

    After leaving the restaurant, Zhao Chengnan asked, "Brother, why did you meet my uncle and the others?"

    "What about you? Didn't you leave the restaurant? Why did you come back and eavesdrop on our conversation." Wu Bai looked at the other side narrowly.

    Zhao Chengnan said angrily: "I'm not worried about you. You are mysterious. If something happens to you, it's not my cousin who is worried. I have to watch for him."

    Wu Bai didn't argue with him, and instead asked, "Is it true that you said you found out who the Hanlin Academy was?"

    "of course it's true."

    "That's fine, let's go to your house now." Wu Bai suggested.

."You don't need to go to my house. I just made an excuse. In fact, I have written down the information of that person." Zhao Chengnan replied.