7.14

When Wu Bai arrived home, it was already dark, there was a burst of laughter from the yard, and there was a burst of meat fragrance.

    He pushed open and knocked on the courtyard door, and soon someone came to open the door.

    "Doctor Wu Bai, you are back." Xiao Zimo said with a smile.

    "Well, what are you doing, it's so lively?" Wu Bai stepped on the threshold and looked inside, only to see a barbecue grill set up in the yard again, and Xiao Ming was standing there with his hands quickly grilling meat.

    Xiao Zimo touched his nose and said embarrassedly, "The children are too enthusiastic, I can't refuse."

    "It's okay, I'm lucky, I caught up as soon as I got back." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    "Doctor Wu Bai, try this, how does it taste?" Xiao Zimo handed Wu Bai a plate of barbecued meat.

.Wu Bai Yiyan picked up the chopsticks and put a piece of barbecue in his mouth, and then praised: "This taste is really good, it's fat but not greasy, and the seasoning is just right. I didn't expect Xiaoming's craftsmanship to improve so quickly."

    When Xiao Yi next heard this, he interjected: "Doctor Wu, this is not roasted by Xiao Ming, it is roasted by my son. My son has been fast since elementary school, so he learned from Xiao Ming. It's delicious in just a few seconds!"

    "I didn't expect this to be baked by Young Master Xiao, so I'll have to taste it slowly." Wu Bai said happily.

    Xiao Zimo always felt that the meaning of what he said was very subtle, but he didn't think about it, he just said: "Doctor Wu Bai eat whatever you want, and I'll bake some for you."

    After he finished speaking, he walked to the barbecue rack, picked up the prepared meat and put some vegetables on the rack.

."Doctor Wu is really lucky. I have only tasted one piece of the young master's barbecue, but now he is willing to bake it for you himself." Xiao Yi said with envy on his face.

    A smile appeared on Wu Bai's mouth, and he agreed: "Of course, I am the luckiest to meet him."

    Xiao Yi looked at his smile and didn't know why he always felt a little sour.

    "What are you talking about?" Xiao Zimo came over with a plate and handed it to Wu Bai.

    "We are saying that your grilled meat is delicious, sir. You are lucky to be able to eat your grilled meat. Doctor Wu, you admitted it just now." Xiao Yi said.

    Hearing this, Xiao Zimo felt a little hot in his ears for some reason. He looked at Wu Bai, wanting to confirm whether the other party really said that.

.Wu Bai nodded, stared at Xiao Zimo and said: "Xiao Gongzi Long Zhangfengzi, the taste of this roasted meat is also unique. I've never forgotten the taste after eating it. Now I can enjoy it to the fullest, and I'm naturally very lucky."

    "Since Doctor Wu Bai is so supportive, why don't I go and bake for you." Xiao Zimo suggested.

    "No, Young Master Xiao probably didn't eat much. You should try it more. You can't bake it all into my mouth." Wu Bai picked up his chopsticks and took a piece of meat and fed it to Xiao Zimo.

    Xiao Zimo was unprepared and opened his mouth subconsciously. After he swallowed the meat, he looked at Wu Bai's hand, to be precise, at the chopsticks in Wu Bai's hand.

    "This, this, this..." Xiao Zimo thought of something, and his face turned slightly red, but under the cover of the night, no one noticed the change in his complexion.