Chapter 3: Mavis Leon

Mavis sighs as she looked up to see her ex, Marc sitting in the chair across from her in the library, she was currently waiting for Eryx to arrive for the assignment and she didn't expect to see, Marc here trying to talk to her about their relatio...

Mavis sighs as she looked up to see her ex, Marc sitting in the chair across from her in the library, she was currently waiting for Eryx to arrive for the assignment and she didn't expect to see, Marc here trying to talk to her about their relationship.

"Listen Mavis, that girl was a mistake, you know we are meant to be." Marc says as he gave her a pleading look which instantly made Mavis rolled her eyes.

"Marc, you purposely inserted your dick in another girl, my best friend at that, that is and will never be a mistake, please stop treating me like I'm stupid." She told him as she placed a piece of gum in her mouth, she was hungry and didn't have the time to get some food. She looked into his eyes and instantly saw the bullshit present in his eyes. This was a game to him and she instantly knew that he would never be shit.

Marc instantly shot his arm out and roughly grabbed Mavis. "Listen..." Mavis tried to pull her arm back but he wasn't budging.

"Get the fuck off her." She heard Eryx call out from beside them, before he instantly threw a punch at Marc, which instantly made Marc jump up, ready to fight. Eryx smirked with a evil glint in his eye.

"What the fuck was that for, Eryx?" Marc snapped.

"I don't let pencil dick assholes take advantage of women." Eryx simply says as he crossed his arm. "She told you to leave her alone and instead of respecting that, you thought you could just force her to listen to you and I refuse to let you do that to her, so you can either leave or I can kick your fucking ass. Your choice."

Marc chuckled as if he didn't take Eryx's threat seriously. "You seriously think you can win a fight against me?" Marc continued to chuckled which make Eryx smirk. "Thats the funniest shit I've heard all day."

"Since you claim you can beat my ass, lets go." Marc smirks, expecting Eryx to back down and Mavis had to admit she was afraid for Eryx. Marc was the school's quarterback but for some reason, Eryx was not the least bit worried infact he seemed happy about it, like he was itching to let off some steam.

"That's completely fine with me, lets go." Eryx responded. "Follow me." Eryx walked out of the library, Marc and Mavis followed behind them, Marc texted everyone to informing them of a fight which spread like hot fire in the small school. They got out of the school and Eryx told them he was gonna have a small smoke break before he was ready and Marc smiled, thinking that he was scared.

But Eryx was smiling the whole time he smoked the cigarette. He hated Marc's insufferable attitude and was looking for a reason to take it down a notch, and defending the only person he could tolerate at the school, made it a bit more defendable. He was soon finished with the cigarette, he didn't have to worry about picking his sister up, she was at a play date with a friend for the next few hours while he was gonna study with Mavis. He figured he'll get this fight over with in about ten minutes. He knew men like him never had to fight for shit, just used their size to intimidate people, and he wanted to prove to everyone just how weak and pathetic he was.

He walked up to Marc and he got a relaxed fighting pose, paying close attention to Marc's facial expressions and he was right, Marc looked unsure. He probably figured Eryx was gonna back out so he could look good, but Eryx wasn't a pussy. "Come on, Marc. Aren't you gonna beat my ass?" Eryx taunted him and he could tell he was already getting to Marc but not quite. "Or was that just talk?"

Marc glared and started to lung for Eryx, just for Eryx to jump out of the way, dodging it and Eryx landed a punch to Marc's side and it was an incredibly hard but Marc bit his lip and lunged again just for Eryx to land another hit to Marc's face, which pushed Marc back and that just made Marc even angrier.

The whole school was cackling, watching the school's quarterback lose to the the loner, not one punch of Marc's landed, while every single one of Eryx's did. It was a beautiful sight to see and it made Mavis get kinda flustered. She always found Eryx to be incredibly sexy and this just made him even sexier. Mavis bit her lip, seeing Eryx punch Marc in his other eye, giving him a definite black eye.

Soon Marc waved his hand, signaling he was done which made Eryx smirk, having faced no damage. "Why end it so early, Marc? I thought you were gonna beat my ass, or was that just a empty threat?" Marc glared at him before walking away.

"Now Mavis, lets go study." Eryx said to Mavis when he walked up to her and everyone else left. Mavis looked at him like he was crazy but didnt say anything as he led them back to the library.

 Mavis looked at him like he was crazy but didnt say anything as he led them back to the library