Instagram

Karl POV:

"Who was that girl Karl?" Chandler asked while smirking slightly.
"I don't know her name but I know her Instagram, she's actually quite pretty" I responded, scrolling through her posts on the account she gave me.
As I was doing so I realised I had liked every photo from this morning to September 6th 2018..
"Shit" I exclaimed
"What, what happened?" Jimmy asked, sincerely confused.
"I liked every photo from her Instagram down to 2018.." I said awkwardly.
"You idiot" Chris chuckled

Y/n POV:

As I was driving the short 5 minute journey back home to my small 2 bedroom 2 bathroom house, my phone wouldn't stop going off. I was originally going to wait and check it out when I parked in the driveway but I couldn't handle the loud, obnoxious noise so whilst I was on a narrow and quiet road I picked it up to see "28 new notifications from karljacobs"
'28?' I thought 'that's a lot' I'll just sort it out when I get home, I put my phone down and looked back onto the road I was only about a mile or 2 away from my house when I saw the black car behind me 'is it following me or something' i thought, slightly scared. I pulled up outside my neighbours house to stop the person behind from knowing my address, they pulled into the driveway of my neighbours Neighbours house,
(the house next to the one I was parked in front of)
I pulled into my driveway slowly and watched to see who emerged from the fancy vehicle. There was a man, late twenties, he was tall, had a beard. He was kind of attractive but I wouldn't date him. Another 2 men left the car, one hilariously short and the other towering over him like it was a sort of jenga game. I was about to turn away when I saw him. The lad from the sunflower field. I quickly looked away, grabbed my shit and ran to my door. I twisted the key and plopped down onto my sofa from with a huff.

Now I needed to sort the notification situation. I opened Instagram and began to text Karl. "Hey, u got some kinda obsession or smt?"
He responded almost immediately saying "no! That was an accident! I swear on greys life. Sorry grey is my cat.

Ngl, his continuous apologies were kind of adorable.
"It's chill, don't worry." I quickly answer with to avoid it being any more awkward. I put my phone down to put some pjs on. Almost as soon as I put it down It went off and before I knew it, 4 hours had passed. I should really get to sleep but Karl is so funny and he really cares about people, it's sweet.

I get into bed, tell Karl goodnight and went to sleep