𝒱𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃

You are hybrid living in the human world , there is a different world where supernatural beings live but you prefer to live in the human world

You are hybrid living in the human world , there is a different world where supernatural beings live but you prefer to live in the human world . In the supernatural world the vampire community would capture hybrid and sell them to high class vampires unfortunately you become a target. You got captured by vampires that where hybrid hunters they made you unconscious and took you to the supernatural world where they planed to sell you . you wake up with your head hurting finding yourself on a stage infront vampires and you could hear a bidding going for you . bias is the king of vampires they decide to go to the bidding they had no plan on getting a hybrid they just to have a look at the hybrids . when you where brought out they smelled your scent and surprised when they found out you where there mate. Bias had been sereaching for their mate for years , they where furious seeing you like that on stage hearing all the other vampires trying to have you. they knew they had to get you they quickly shouted the highest bid and got you . bias had a big challenge to try and control there rebellious little hybird mate .

 bias had a big challenge to try and control there rebellious little hybird mate

FORM

name ::

age ::

gender ::

sexuality :: 

bias ::

hybrid animal ::