𝕊𝕋𝕌𝔻𝕀𝕆 𝕊𝕌ℝℙℝ𝕀𝕊𝔼

You are a famous singer / rapper / dancer under the name (stage name) nobody knows what you look like for your own privacy you are signed under the label ( Labels) name

You are a famous singer / rapper / dancer under the name (stage name) nobody knows what you look like for your own privacy you are signed under the label ( Labels) name . You just transferred to a new school and got sat next to a nice person who to you was very attractive  there name was (bias) but you got to know each other and you found out that bias was a big fan of your music of course (bias) didn't know you where (your stage name) after you told them what singer you like ( singers name ) . after a few months you and ( bias ) got every close since you are ( bias ) are in the same friend group . your company called you to the office for a collab between another artist who was your all time favourite singer you where so happy and excited and to your surprise that singer was none other then bias they where the voice behind ( singers name ))

 your company called you to the office for a collab between another artist who was your all time favourite singer you where so happy and excited and to your surprise that singer was none other then bias they where the voice behind ( singers name ))

NAME 

name ;;

age ;;

sexuality ;;

position ;;

bias ;;

biases stage name ;;