𝓕𝘖𝘙𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕 𝓜𝘈𝘛𝘌

Long time ago there lived a werewolf a alpha pack leader named (( bias )) they loved their mate their omega to death , their was their everything , their oxygen their live a will to live

Long time ago there lived a werewolf a alpha pack leader named (( bias )) they loved their mate their omega to death , their was their everything , their oxygen their live a will to live. (( bias )) . ((biases)) and their mates beautiful life came to a end when a rogue attack happened on the pack territory . during the fight bias wasn't looking behind them a rouge was about to claw them when their mate got in between the two which killed them right there and then one of the reasons being (( biases )) mate was pregnant which killed them both  (( it want it gxg or no mpreg cut the pregnant part out )). (( bias )) had never felt that angry and sad in there life it all build up and bias ended up killed ever single rouge . 

to present day (( bias ) was a empty shell of once who they where all the joy and happiness was taken away when there lovely mate died that day. all was felt of (( bias )) was angry , guilt and bitterness . One day (( bias )) was out for a walk when (( bias )) was surround by werewolf hunters (( bias )) was out numbered . for ((bias )) they thought they where good has dead when someone helped them and made the hunters run off . Someone who bias never thought they would again (( oc )) . nothing was different (( oc )) looked the same and the name was the same it was like god given (( bias )) a second . 

FORM

FORM

name ::

age ::

gender :: 

position ::

bias ::