Kim Seokjin: "I love you, Jin." (smut)

GUYSS i didn't know what to name this so i put it as the last sentence soo ya sorry </3 anywayss enjoy my slays 

Seokjin x Reader

WARNING: swearing, drinking, , smut, fluff,

wc:: 5.9k

"Hey, sorry I'm late," Jimin greets you as he enters the editing room. You've been sitting alone, drumming your fingers on the desk while you waited for him to arrive. "The ad guys needed me to sign off on a few things and you know what talkers they can be."

"No prob," you shrug. "So what's up? You said it was some sort of emergency?"

When you first read the email from your editor earlier that day, you'd panicked a little, fearing the worst. As head videographer of your college's yearbook staff, 'the worst' meant that something had happened to the multiple videocassettes you'd dropped off the other day. Those tapes contain every event you've attended over your entire junior year. Without them, there basically is no video yearbook.

But when you got to the editing room and found the tapes right where you'd left them, you figured Jimin was just being his usual overdramatic self. Probably just needed you to help him pick out a font or something.

He crosses his arms. "Did you watch any of the tapes before you brought them in?"

"Enough to confirm that I actually recorded stuff, yeah, I watched them a little." You frowned. "Why?"

"Did you notice anything... unusual about them? Any recurring themes, perhaps?"

"Uh...." Themes? You were a videographer, not a cinematographer. "Can you please just tell me what the hell you're talking about?"

"Oh, I'll do you one better. Let me show you what I'm talking about." He clicks on the main tv and presses play on the VCR. As a tape whirs to life, a handsome face flickers on the screen.

It's a face you've seen nearly every day for the last 3 years. Your best friend, Kim Seokjin. He smiles brightly on screen, dark hair hanging in his warm eyes, and your heart flutters as if he were looking at you and not the lens of a camera. From the outfit he wears, a warm-up suit in your school's colors, you guess this is the video from one of his tennis matches.

After a few shots of him hitting a few serves, he's replaced by another Seokjin, this one dressed casually, a bright pink and yellow t-shirt and matching shorts, playing hacky sack on the quad with some other students. The camera stays on Seokjin even when he's not the one juggling the sack. His squeaky laugh fills your ears, making you smile.

"Did you start editing these together?" you ask. "Interesting choice to segue from Jin to Jin."

"Hmmm, yeah, interesting," Jimin replies drily.

Hacky sack Seokjin is gone now. Your brow furrows as you watch yet another Seokjin cavorting on the tv, this one shirtless, wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of swimming trunks, chasing members of his fraternity with a hose. Clearly this is from the fundraiser car wash they'd had a few weeks ago. Water drips from his wet shirt, which clings to him as he pretends like he's going to spray the camera and you audibly gulp.

There's Seokjin in his choir robes, making you swoon as he sings a solo in his crystal-clear tenor. Seokjin wearing one of his many pastel hoodies, tutoring several students in the library. Seokjin dressed in formalwear, looking like a model rather than a college student, winking at the camera.

But why were these all cut together like this?

Jimin presses pause and the footage freezes midwink. "Do you see the problem yet?"