Kim Namjoon: Just a neighbor (smut)

kim namjoon x female!reader  

wc: 4.4k

 WARNING: cheating!reader, breeding kink, dirty talk, unprotected sex, creampie

This is bad, so fucking bad.

You thought to yourself as your eyes followed your neighbor's every step. It's not like you were doing something horrible. He was just some innocent eye candy, and no one ever said there was anything wrong with looking.

It was such a nice day out. The sun was shining, illuminating everything it touched with golden hues. A slight breeze tickled your skin, making it so the summer heat wasn't too intimidating. It was the perfect weather for relaxing. That's why you were outside on your porch, a good book in your lap, and absorbing some vitamin D.

At least, that was the plan until your neighbor decided to walk outside. Now you couldn't get your mind off of obtaining a different type of vitamin D.

It wasn't like he was on top of his car in a white undershirt, drenching himself in soap and water as he washed his vehicle. You know, full magic mike session with Pony by Ginuwine playing in the background. Instead, he was just doing some yard work in a white t-shirt and a pair of grey Nike sweat shorts.

How could he make such a simple task look so sexual?

The way his biceps filled out the short sleeves of his shirt, practically stretching the thin fabric to form over his arm. The slight bounce of his pectorals with each step he took. How his tanned skin glistened underneath the summer sun. You could even see the muscles in his leg moving as he walked.

You inhaled softly to yourself as you continued to gaze. Your fingertips gently toyed with the page of the book that you've ignored since he walked out. When he paused for a second to win the sweat from his brow, you bit down on your lower lip gently.

There was nothing wrong with looking.

But now thoughts were running wild with how his strong arms could probably lift you with such ease that it would startle you. How his lips could be pressed against your neck while he carried you off to a bedroom.

His eyes met with yours, pulling you out of your ideations abruptly. His hand still pressed against his forehead from being in the middle of his wipe. Using the same hand, he offered you a small wave with a smile to match. You raised your hand and returned the gesture. He resumed his previous task, leaving you with your not-so-innocent thoughts.

Maybe you should get back to your book.

You looked down at the white pages of your book. Just as you read the first few words, your cellphone went off. Your boyfriend's name with two hearts around it showed up on the caller ID.

The sudden sound of your ringtone caused your neighbor to glance over at you once more. Something came over you at that moment, feeling more flirtatious than normal.

The skirt you were wearing was long and light, and with the right breeze it flowed in the wind. But the main reason why you wore it was for the large split in the fabric that came up well above your mid-thigh. As you leaned back into your lounge chair, you allowed your leg to slowly prop up. The fabric of your skirt fell to either side of your leg, exposing your smooth skin.

You were using him as eye candy, after all, it was only fair if you provide him some as well.

He watched this movement intensely, arching a brow at the newly exposed skin. His eyes rolled over your body with ease. A hint of a smirk played on his pink plump lips before he went back to mowing his lawn. He enjoyed this little cat and mouse game you guys have going on, and things got more intense as the weeks went on.