Kim Taehyung: Beast (smut)

taehyung x female reader

WARNING: jealousy, alcohol consumption, swearing,  unprotected sex, riding, car sex, creampie

wc: 5.3k

Taehyung is looking at you while you're discussing with Kibum.

His jaw clenches when he notices a bright smile appearing on your face after your best friend, Kibum said something. But what bothers him the most is his fingers touching the skin of your arm, holding you as if you're all his. He takes another sip of champagne to try to calm down, but his dark gaze never leaves you.

Taehyung never loved your best friend, he always thought that he flirts way too much with you. But although he doesn't like him, he has done his best to not punch him in the face because he's your best friend, and he respects that. He can't ask you to stop being friends with him just because he doesn't like him.

Today is Kibum's birthday and like every year, he organizes a little something with his closest friends. In your three years of relationship with Taehyung, it is the first time that he's coming. The first year, your relationship was a secret and you didn't want to announce things at a birthday party. The second year, your boyfriend was working and couldn't come. But this year, there wasn't any excuse and as a matter of fact, he wanted to keep an eye on Kibum.

"You look tense as hell," Jimin comments to his friend.

Your boyfriend couldn't come without any support as he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself at Kibum's birthday party, and so, he invited his closest friend, Jimin.

"Just look at that jerk, touching her like they are together." He says before taking another sip of champagne.

At this rate, he'll be drunk in less than an hour, and Jimin is scared of how things could escalate with his friend completely drunk. Taehyung with alcohol is a pretty dangerous mix, and if jealousy is added to the mix, it's better for everyone to just run away.

"Tae, he's just his friend," Jimin says, trying to calm down his friend. "They've known each other for more than twenty years."

He perfectly knows that Kibum has been around longer than he has, and he honestly respects that you've been friends for that long. Your love for your best friend is genuine and sincere but somehow, he doesn't trust Kibum at all. He's the only man he doesn't tolerate around you.

"If she liked him, she wouldn't be dating you in the first place," Jimin adds.

Taehyung knows that very well but he's just scared that Kibum persuades you to break up with him. In some way, he believes that he can't compete with your best friend. He's absolutely sure that you'll simply obey whatever your best friend would say to you.

"I know," he says, finishing his glass of champagne. "I just don't like him."

For a brief moment, your eyes linger on your boyfriend and you swallow hard before glancing away.

Taehyung is sitting on a couch in Kibum's apartment, manspreading with an empty glass in his hand. His eyes are extremely dark while his jaw is tense as hell. But damn, he looks hotter than ever, and you simply can't stare at him. First of all, your best friend is talking to you and it would be disrespectful to not listen to him, especially on his anniversary. Lastly, Taehyung would simply turn you and it simply isn't the place and moment for that.

Your boyfriend is all in black. He's wearing black suit pants with a large black shirt that he fitted inside his pants and he rolled up the sleeves, exposing his forearms to whoever watches him. He completed the look with a black belt, some bracelets on his wrists, a couple of rings on his long fingers, and a pair of black classic boots. This look is absolutely perfect on him.